Finally, the wait is over because the Eiffel France Government Scholarship is now open for international students. Congratulations and welcome to the Eiffel scholarship program. In this article, we will explain and everything you want to know about this scholarship. we will also be covering how to apply and how to get accepted into this scholarship program in France. Europe offers multiple Scholarships to high school students each year, both in France and other countries, with many thousands of students applying for these Scholarships every year.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable outstanding international students to pursue their studies in France. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program offers scholarships for one year of Master’s studies or two years of PhD studies in any field at eligible French institutions of higher education.
Eiffel Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students to study in France. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established in 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enable outstanding international students to study at some of the best engineering schools in France.
Overview of Eiffel France Government Scholarship 2023:
- Country: France
- University: France ministry for Europe and foreign affairs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2023
Scholarship benefits include:
- Full tuition waiver
- A monthly stipend of 1,000 euros
- Health insurance coverage
- One return ticket from your home country to France
The Eiffel Scholarship program offers a number of benefits to its recipients. Firstly, the scholarship covers the full cost of tuition for the duration of your studies. This means that you will not have to pay any tuition fees for your time in France. Additionally, the scholarship also provides a monthly allowance to help with living expenses. This allowance is currently set at €700 per month. Finally, the scholarship also covers travel expenses to and from France. This includes the cost of a return flight ticket, as well as any visas or other travel documents that may be required.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields:
- Mathematics and numerics
- engineering science
- ecological transition
- biology and health
- French language
- economics and management
- law and political science
List Of Departments:
- Department of Law and political science
- Department of Science
- Department of Health
- Department of Engineering
- Department of history and civilization
- Department of Language
- Department of economics and management
To be eligible for the Eiffel France Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country that has an agreement with France for this scholarship program
- Be between 18 and 28 years of age
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate study
- Have a good academic record
- Be proficient in French or be willing to learn French
- Be in good health
- Be under 30 years old (35 years old for PhD programs)
- Meet the language requirements of the host institution (usually proficiency in French or English)
- Not already hold a degree from a French institution
1. A completed application form
2. A copy of your passport
3. A passport-size photo
4. An official transcript from your most recent school
5. A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
6. A personal essay
7. Proof of financial need (if applicable)
Guidelines to apply for Eiffel France Government Scholarship 2023:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established in 1999 by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable outstanding foreign students to pursue Masters or PhD studies in France.
Scholarships are awarded to selected students on the basis of academic excellence, with the aim of promoting diversity and internationalization in French higher education institutions.
Candidates must first apply for admission to their chosen program of study at a French higher education institution.
- Once they have been admitted, they can then apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship online.
- The application must be completed and submitted by the deadline set by the french higher education institution.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a jury composed of representatives from the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, Campus France, and the chosen French higher education institution.
More Scholarships For You:
- Government of Italy Scholarships in 2023 – Apply Now
- Dell Scholarship Program 2023 – Study in USA For Free
- 10 Best PhD Scholarships For International Students 2023
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-24 – Scholarship In France
- Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship – $28,854 per Annum