Finally, the wait is over because the Eiffel France Government Scholarship is now open for international students. Congratulations and welcome to the Eiffel scholarship program. In this article, we will explain everything you want to know about this scholarship. we will also cover how to apply and get accepted into this scholarship program in France. Europe offers multiple Scholarships to high school students each year, both in France and other countries, with many thousands of students applying for these Scholarships every year.
The French Ministry established the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable outstanding international students to pursue their studies in France. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program offers scholarships for one year of Master’s studies or two years of Ph.D. studies in any field at eligible French institutions of higher education.
Eiffel Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students to study in France. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established in 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enable outstanding international students to study at some of the best engineering schools in France.
Be a part of our vibrant WhatsApp and Telegram communities, where you can connect with like-minded international students and never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Details of Eiffel France Government Scholarship 2024:
- Country: France
- University: France Ministry for Europe and foreign affairs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
Scholarship benefits include:
- Full tuition waiver
- A monthly stipend of 1,000 euros
- Health insurance coverage
- One return ticket from your home country to France
The Eiffel Scholarship program offers a number of benefits to its recipients. Firstly, the scholarship covers the full cost of tuition for the duration of your studies. This means that you will not have to pay any tuition fees for your time in France. Additionally, the scholarship also provides a monthly allowance to help with living expenses. This allowance is currently set at €700 per month. Finally, the scholarship also covers travel expenses to and from France. This includes the cost of a return flight ticket, as well as any visas or other travel documents that may be required.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields:
- Mathematics and numerics
- engineering science
- ecological transition
- biology and health
- French language
- economics and management
- law and political science
List Of Departments:
- Department of Law and political science
- Department of Science
- Department of Health
- Department of Engineering
- Department of History and Civilization
- Department of Language
- Department of Economics and Management
To be eligible for the Eiffel France Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country that has an agreement with France for this scholarship program
- Be between 18 and 28 years of age
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate study
- Have a good academic record
- Be proficient in French or be willing to learn French
- Be in good health
- Be under 30 years old (35 years old for Ph.D. programs)
- Meet the language requirements of the host institution (usually proficiency in French or English)
- Not already hold a degree from a French institution
- A completed application form
- A copy of your passport
- A passport-size photo
- An official transcript from your most recent school
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- A personal essay
- Proof of financial need (if applicable)
Guidelines to apply for Eiffel France Government Scholarship 2024:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established in 1999 by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable outstanding foreign students to pursue Masters’s or Ph.D. studies in France.
Scholarships are awarded to selected students on the basis of academic excellence, with the aim of promoting diversity and internationalization in French higher education institutions.
Candidates must first apply for admission to their chosen program of study at a French higher education institution.
- Once they have been admitted, they can then apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship online.
- The application must be completed and submitted by the deadline set by the French higher education institution.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a jury of representatives from the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, Campus France, and the chosen French higher education institution.
- Study In Netherlands Without IELTS 2023 | A Complete Guide
- Rotary Scholarships in the Netherlands 2024 – Fully Funded
- University of Canterbury Scholarship 2023-24 | New Zealand
Our Social Media Community:
You can join our social media community for personalized guidelines and to join other students applying for different opportunities across the world.
|Facebook Page||Join Now|