The Italian government is offering a number of scholarships for international students to study in Italy for the 2023-2024 academic year. Italy scholarships are fully funded and cover tuition, living expenses, and travel costs. If you are interested in studying in Italy, then this is a great opportunity to do so. To learn more about these scholarships and how to apply for them, read on.
If you have always dreamed of studying in Italy but thought it was out of reach, think again! There are a number of scholarships available for international students wishing to study in Italy.
One such scholarship is the Leonardo da Vinci Programme, which offers scholarships for undergraduates and graduates wishing to study in Italy for one or two semesters. The programme covers travel and living expenses, as well as tuition fees.
Another scholarship available is the Fulbright Commission Scholarship, which offers funding for graduate students wishing to study in Italy for one academic year. The scholarship covers travel expenses, living expenses, and tuition fees.
If you are interested in applying for either of these scholarships, or any other scholarships available to study in Italy, be sure to check out the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
Details About Fully Funded Italy Scholarships 2023-2024
- Scholarships Country: Italy
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarships Degree Levels: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Opening date: October 2022
- Closing Date: Open Now
- Category: Scholarships In Italy
Top Universities of Italy
Italy’s higher education is categorized into four types which include colleges, polytechnics, universities, and specialized post-graduation schools. Following are the top five schools in Italy :
- Politecnico di Milano
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Pisa
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
- Sapienza – Università di Roma
- Università di Bologna
List Of Fully Funded Italy Scholarships 2023-2024
Following is the list of available fully funded scholarships in Italy
#1 Italian Government Scholarship:
The Italian Government Scholarships are merit-based scholarships awarded to international students who wish to pursue a full-time degree at an Italian university. The scholarships are provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and are available for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
To be eligible for an Italian Government Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be citizens of a country other than Italy
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a full-time degree program at an accredited Italian university
- Have excellent academic records
- Demonstrate financial need
#2 University of Bologna Scholarships:
The University of Bologna, founded in 1088, is the oldest university in the world. The university offers a number of scholarships for international students.
The University of Bologna offers a number of scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Merit-based scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students based on their academic achievement.
- Need-based scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students based on their financial need.
- Research grants: These grants are awarded to students who are conducting research at the University of Bologna.
- Teaching assistantships: These assistantships are awarded to graduate students who are interested in teaching at the University of Bologna.
#3 Politecnico de Milano grants:
Politecnico de Milano is one of the leading technical universities in Europe and offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. The university has a strong commitment to research and provides its students with an excellent education. Politecnico de Milano scholarships are available for both Italian and international students who wish to study at the university. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
#4 Scuola Normale Superiore Scholarships:
The Scuola Normale Superiore offers a limited number of scholarships for international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree at the University. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for a Scuola Normale Superiore scholarship, applicants must:
- Be citizens of a country other than Italy
- Have completed an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrate excellent academic achievement with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English or Italian
Applications for the Scuola Normale Superiore scholarships are open from October 1 – November 30 each year. For more information, please visit the Scuola Normale Superiore website.
#5 University of Padua Scholarships:
University of Padua Scholarships are one of the best options for students who want to study in Italy. The university offers a wide range of scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students. There are also a number of scholarships available for international students.
The University of Padua is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Italy. It is located in the city of Padua, which is about 30 kilometers from Venice. The university was founded in 1222 and is considered to be one of the first truly international universities. It has a long tradition of scholarship and research and has produced many famous alumni, including Galileo Galilei, Giacomo Casanova, and Marco Polo.
The University of Padua offers a number of different scholarships for international students. These scholarships can cover the full cost of tuition, room and board, and other expenses. Some of the scholarships are need-based, while others are merit-based.
If you are interested in applying for a University of Padua Scholarship, you will need to fill out an application form and submit it to the university. You will also need to provide transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement. The deadline for scholarship applications is typically in March or April.
#6 Bocconi University scholarships:
Bocconi University offers a number of scholarships and awards for international students. These include:
- The Bocconi International Scholarship, which covers the full cost of tuition for one academic year
- The Merit-Based Scholarship, which is awarded based on academic merit and covers up to 50% of tuition fees
- The Talent-Based Scholarship, which is awarded to students with exceptional talent in a particular field and covers up to 50% of tuition fees
- The need-based Scholarship, which is awarded to students with demonstrated financial need and covers up to 100% of tuition fees
Scholarships In Italy Without IELTS
There are numerous scholarships in Italy without IELTS for Pakistani students, as well as for international students from all over the world. These Scholarships are provided by the Government of Italy and various other organizations. The aim of these scholarships is to promote education and cultural exchange between Pakistan and Italy.
Some of the most popular scholarships in Italy without IELTS include:
1. Fulbright Scholarship Program:
The Fulbright Scholarship Program is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world which is funded by the United States government. This scholarship program provides funding for Pakistani students to study at any accredited institution of higher learning in Italy.
2. AIESEC International Exchange Program:
The AIESEC International Exchange Program is a fully funded scholarship program which provides funding for Pakistani students to study at any accredited institution of higher learning in Italy. This scholarship program is administered by the AIESEC organization which is present in over 107 countries around the world.
3. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships:
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships are fully funded scholarships which are provided by the European Commission. These scholarships are awarded to Pakistani students who wish to pursue a joint master’s degree at any accredited institution of higher learning in Europe, with at least one semester being spent at an institution located in Italy.
Italy Scholarships are great for those seeking to study abroad in Italy. With a variety of scholarships available, there is likely one that will fit your needs. Be sure to research each scholarship thoroughly before applying to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
More Scholarships For You:
- Australian Universities Without IELTS & Scholarships in Australia 2023
- University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University Of Chicago Scholarships 2023-2024 | Study at Chicago