Good news! Now you can start your studies in the USA. The University of Mississippi Scholarships are now open for all international students. In this blog post, we are going to explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process to apply.
When the University of Mississippi was opened there were only 80 students. For 23 years it remained the only public higher education institution in Mississippi. Currently it itis one of the best hubs for innovation, world-class education, and career opportunities in Mississippi.
University of Mississippi Scholarship 2022 is an undergraduate (Bachelors) scholarship that is funded for all international students. The prize for the program is from $ 3,900 to $ 23,454. International students have a High CGPA between 3.50 to 4.00 will be preferred.
The center transformed the lives of a lot of people, different communities, and the world because of its quality education.Students can find life-changing learning experience. The university offers its students academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them succeed.
Also apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea Without IELTS 2022
Summary of University of Mississippi Scholarships
- Sponsor Institution: KAIST University
- Sponsor University: University of Mississippi
- Levels of Study: Undergraduate
- Focus Areas: check list below.
- Scholarship Period: 4 years
- Study in: United States of America
- Deadline to apply:
- Fall term: April 1. The Fall semester will start in mid-August.
- Spring term: October 1. The spring semester will start in mid-January.
Selected candidates for University of Mississippi Scholarships will get the following benefits:
- Scholarships are usually included in non-citizen expenses and tuition fees. They may be included in other bursaries, but do not exceed the full cost of non-resident or resident education.
- Scholarships amount to $ 23,454- to $ 3,900-, or approximately. 95% to 15% of undergraduate studies (= cost of basic and non-permanent education); or from 55% to 9% of total tuition fees (= tuition costs, food, books, housing, health insurance, etc.)
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
- Communication and Media
- Business and Accountancy
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Health and Social Services
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, & Technology
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Mississippi Scholarships
Candidates must have to meet the following requirements to qualify for the University of Mississippi Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- Required Language: All those International applicants, whose main language is not English, must provide proof of their knowledge of the English language in one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best ™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Test For Password Skills.
- Students who will be students of the undergraduate degree program
- All students must have graduated from high school that is not based in the USA.
- International applicants have CGPA between 3.50 and 4.00 out of 4.00 in U.S. rating.
How to Apply?
You can follow the following steps in order to apply for application instructions to apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships.
(1) There is no need for a separate application for the scholarship is required. You just have to apply for an undergraduate degree at university.
(2)Upload the documents mentioned below.
- Passport Copy.
- Pre-qualification degrees
- English language proficiency results
- Personal statement
- Copies of academic transcript,
For more information about University of Mississippi Scholarships, you can visit the official website of the university:
Notice: Follow Study Portion on Facebook page, Twitter, & Instagramfor the latest Scholarships