Apply for H1B Work Visa in US in 2023. The US H1B Work Visa allows local employers and their famous companies to call workers from different countries and hire them at their required place. To get this H1B work visa in the united states they have set some rules and requirements. Interested candidates must have a good academic record which means a candidate must have little good knowledge with a min of a bachelor’s degree program. If you are interested to apply for this visa, then you must have a job offer from an employer in the United States.
Candidates can easily get this H1B work visa by meeting their requirements but the main task is getting jo offer from employers which is not an easy thing. First, you have to apply for a visa sponsorship job in the USA from Google or our platform. Then you need to apply for a work visa, every year (USCIS) offers 65,000 New h1b Work Visas for foreigners. For further eligibility criteria and the application process, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Requirements to get US H1B Work Visa in US
In order to get a US H1B work visa you need to meet the following requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or any equal degree program equal to 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- A Master’s degree or PhD degree with good marks.
Check More: Most Popular Scholarships in United States
Fields for which US H1B work visa offered
Here are some popular and futuristic fields in which foreign applicants can apply for this visa. After getting a job in these fields you can earn good money.
- Information Technology (Computer Field)
- Science field
- Field of Finance
- Field of Architecture
- Field of Medicine and Health Care
- Education and Research
- Field of Marketing and Sales
H1B Visa Dates in 2023
Applicants can apply for an H1B visa from April 1 to June 30, 2023.
Period of Stay
Applicants who will avail of this visa can work and stay for 3 years but it can be extended later according to requirements but a max of 6 years
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested to get this visa are advised to follow the following procedure:
- Before applying for a visa you must have a valid job offer.
- Then you can apply for a work visa in the USA.
- The employer who will offer you a job will guide you to get this H1B visa.
- For getting an H-1B work visa you have to create a USCIS account first. CREAT HERE
- In order to apply for an H1B work visa applicants need to get help by contacting their home embassy in the USA.
- For further assistance, to apply for work visa applicants can watch the video HERE
Steps to follow
These are some basic steps that will lead to an H1B work visa:
- Carefully complete the DS-160 form it is an important thing to get this work visa
- An interview.
- Clearance of fee for H1B work visa
- Provide all necessary documents.
- Passport of the applicant.
- Receipts of visa fees.
- A well-taken Photograph
- interview appointment letter.
- Form I-129 Receipt original and 1 copy of Form I-129.
- Form I-797(copy).
- Job letter with full description.
- All academic documents proofs
- Job offer details(complete).