Here is the food news for all the international students because applications are open for German Government Scholarships. The DAAD German Government Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022-2023 is now open to applications. Study at top German universities with Masters / MPhil, MBA, LLM and PhD scholarships fully supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The DAAD Scholarship is funded by the German government and covers all expenses. More than 100,000 international and German students are supported by the German Government each year.
Master’s degrees are usually completed in 12-24 months (depending on the institution) and PhDs in 36 months. It is not necessary to submit a separate bursary application as there is no application fee. DAAD is the largest German organization that supports students studying in Germany. More detailed information about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 can be found below.
You can study in Germany without IELTS. Some of the top German universities allow admission to IELTS without any other language tests. Master’s Programs (34), MBA (One-Year Program), LLM (One-Year Program) and PhD (Two PhD Programs) make up the total number of programs.
Details About German Government Scholarships 2022-2023
- Sponsor Country: Germany
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Duration of the program: 12 Months (1 year), 24 Months (2 year), 36 Months(3 year)
- Course Levels: Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD
- Deadline: Varies from your relevant course and University to University
Read : Scholarships In UK Without IELTS For International Students
All costs, including other expenses, will be covered by the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023. Below are the benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship.
Monthly Stipend: 861 Euros per month for graduates and 1,200 Euros per month for medical students.
Travel Permit for Traveling Tickets to / from Germany.
Costs associated with health insurance and risks, as well as personal credit insurance
Monthly rental subsidy
Monthly allowance to accompany family members.
Available Coursed under German Government Scholarships
Thousands of students from all over the world rely on their education at German universities each year. Below are the courses available at German universities:
- Scholarships in Qatar Without IELTS 2021 | Fully Funded
- University of Miami Scholarship in USA 2021 | Study in America
- Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS 2021-2022 | Fully Funded
- Рierre Elliоtt Trudeаu Fоundаtiоn Sсhоlаrshiрs 2022
Available Fields of Study
Every year thousands of students from different universities of the world apply for this scholarship and study for their degree at German universities each year. Available academic fields at German universities are mentioned below::
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Development Cooperation
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Medicine/Public Health
- Media Studies
- All candidates from developing countries.
- Academic degrees should not be more than six years old.
- Bachelor’s degrees (usually a four-year course) in the relevant field are required.
- Candidates must have at least two years of professional experience in the relevant field.
Read : Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS 2021 | Fully Funded
List of Required Documents for German Government Scholarships
You can find the DAAD application form under “Application Procedure”.
CV signed by the applicant (please use the sample Europass form available at: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
Please send a handwritten letter of encouragement (referring to your current job), a 2-page limit
Letters / letters of recommendation (letters must have the title of the letter, signature, and official seal, and must be recent).
Letter of recommendation from your employer (letter must have the letter title, signature, and official stamp, and must be the latest date). Signature, and official stamp and must be the latest)
Certificate of employment from your employer in your country and proof of re-employment, if possible.
Toefl or IELTS (Note: We only accept TOEFL for education)
English – required for courses taught in English; German – required for courses taught in German
Copy of academic degrees awarded (verified translation if necessary)
Copies (certified *) of academic documents (certified translation if required)
German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 has Varies from University to University and Course to Course application deadline. New deadlines for 2022-2023 are posted on the Official website.
How to apply
Online applications are welcome. Details can be found on the official website. To Apply for this opportunity you are advised to Visit the Official Website of DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023