Hello Students, Hope you are doing great in your studies. Many of you wondering about and searching for one of the best scholarships for people residing in Punjab, Pakistan which is the Punjab Education Endowment Fund for the academic year of 2023. Today we are going to explain the complete details of this scholarship Fully Funded Scholarships are available for those Pakistani students who live in Punjab. Applications are currently open to apply. For Complete Details, we recommend you carefully read and understand this blog post. So Let’s Get Started.
Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that aims to provide financial assistance to the talented and deserving students of Punjab. The scholarship program is designed to support students who cannot afford the high cost of education. In this blog post, we will discuss the different aspects of the PEEF Scholarship program.
The PEEF Scholarship program is offered by the Punjab Education Endowment Fund. The fund was established in 2008 with the aim of providing scholarships to the deserving students of Punjab. The scholarship program is open to students studying at intermediate, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The PEEF Scholarship program is a great opportunity for students who are struggling to finance their education.
The following is a brief description of the PEEF Scholarship program:
- Name of Country: Pakistan
- University Name: Punjab Education Endowment Fund
- Deadline: Varies depending on the level of education and the type of scholarship.
- Degree Programs: The scholarship program is open to students studying at intermediate, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels.
- Scholarship Duration: The duration of the scholarship varies depending on the level of education and the type of scholarship.
Types of PEEF Scholarship:
The PEEF Scholarship program offers several types of scholarships to cater to the needs of different students. Here are the different types of scholarships offered by the PEEF Scholarship program:
1# Merit-Based Scholarships:
These scholarships are awarded to students based on their academic performance. Students who have scored high marks in their previous exams are eligible for this scholarship.
2# Need-Based Scholarships:
These scholarships are awarded to students who are financially disadvantaged and cannot afford the cost of education. Students who meet the income eligibility criteria are eligible for this scholarship.
3# Special Quota Scholarships:
These scholarships are awarded to students who belong to special categories such as orphans, children of government employees, and children from minority communities.
To be eligible for the PEEF Scholarship program, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The student must be a resident of Punjab.
- The student must have secured at least 60% marks in their previous exams.
- The student’s family income should be less than or equal to Rs. 30,000 per month for the need-based scholarship.
Don’t try to apply of you are not from Punjab
The PEEF Scholarship program provides the following benefits to the selected students:
- Payment of tuition fees and other academic expenses.
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Payment of hostel fees (if applicable).
you will get a package and you have to spend these funds accordingly 🙂
Steps to Apply for PEEF Scholarship:
Here are the steps to apply for the PEEF Scholarship program:
- Visit the official website of PEEF Scholarship.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
If you have any queries regarding the PEEF Scholarship program, you can contact the following:
- Address: Link Wahdat Road، Lahore 54600, Pakistan
- Phone: +92-42-37808709
- Email: [email protected]
You should also contact your university for the details of this scholarship. You have the latest information
The PEEF Scholarship program is a great opportunity for talented and deserving students to pursue their education without worrying about financial constraints. The scholarship program offers different types of scholarships to cater to the diverse needs of students. The eligibility criteria are also designed to ensure that the scholarship is awarded to the most deserving students. If you are a student from Punjab and meet the eligibility criteria, you should definitely apply for the PEEF Scholarship program.
(We recommend you apply for this scholarship. Please note that you should not apply if you can pay your tuition fee as it will be unfair to needy students)
Related Blog Posts: