The fully-funded Rotary Scholarships in Netherlands are now open to International Students. The scholarship program is a strategic partnership between IHE Delft Institute for Water Education and The Rotary Foundation (TRF) . The scholarship program allows, Postgraduate (Masters) degree (s) in the field of All Studies
The Rotary Scholarships in the Netherlands are intended to promote long-term practical communication between Rotarians and different professionals who have a great talent for water and interest-bearing in their networks.
Description of Rotary Scholarships
- Scholarship institute: The Rotary Foundation and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Host: IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
- Scholarship amount: Not specified
- Number of scholarships: Several
- Degree Levels: only Postgraduate (Masters)
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: 1 April 2022
Qualifications for Rotary Scholarships in the Netherlands
In order to consider Transitional Benefits, students must meet the following standards:
- The student is likely to complete a four-year certificate on a prestigious basis for higher education.
- It should be motivated to acquire skills and training in the water and well-being environment as water resources and environmental well-being.
- It should show remarkable academic and authoritative skills.
How to apply: Applicants interested in Rotary Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate Studies should follow the steps outlined (below):
- Apply for confirmation of the IHE Delft Expert Water and Supportable Advancement program before 1 April 2022.
- Check out your nearest community club.
- Approach them and ask if they will grant you a Traveling Grant.
- The scholarship application structure must be completed by you and the Community Club.
- Later, the full termination of the Community Support Club submits your application to the Revolving / IHE Delft
- selection panel in the Netherlands before 15 April 2022.
- The result of the election will be announced before the 15th of May 2022.
- See: USTC Scholarship 2022 in China [Fully Funded]