Are you looking for Full-Scholarships in USA? We are pleased to announce that applicants have now been invited to apply for the Seattle University Scholarships 2024 in the USA. Scholarships are fully funded and with a bachelor’s degree program, applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The selected applicant will receive a total scholarship amount of up to $ 48,000 over four years of study in the USA for the 2024 academic year. Financial assistance is provided to all students with excellent educational backgrounds. This is an opportunity to learn only for graduate students.
More than 850 international students from more than 60 countries are studying at the Seattle University Ph.D. programs. The university offers a great opportunity for students who are interested in studying and graduating from a settlement degree.
Seattle Institution, a Jesuit Catholic university, and a law school was founded in 1891. The university is located on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill district. There are more than 7,200 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs, Between eight schools and colleges.
We encourage you to apply for Seattle University Scholarships 2024 in the USA. For more information read the full article given below.
Be a part of our vibrant WhatsApp and Telegram communities, where you can connect with like-minded international students and never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Details of Seattle University Scholarships 2024
|University Name:||Seattle University|
|Country Name:||USA 🇺🇸|
|Degree Programs:||Undergraduates and Postgraduates|
Seattle University Scholarship Details
- Sponsor Country: USA
- Degree Levels: Undergraduate (BS)
- Eligibility: International students
- Institution(s) / organization: Seattle University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded scholarship
- Deadline: Varies from program to program
Benefits of Seattle University Scholarships
Seattle University Scholarships will offer the following benefits
- For students who maintain good academic progress in their studies, which includes continuing full-time with the required GPA, they will earn up to (i.e., $ 12,000 = $ 48,000 over four years of study).
Required language: English.
- Students from all over the world are eligible.
- The university does not need an ACT or SAT from an International freshman. These schools, on the other hand, help to improve the application.
- Bachelor applicants must have a grade rating of 3.0 on a 4.0 rating scale in the United States.
- Applicants who do not speak English as their first language must demonstrate English proficiency regardless of whether they live in the United States, are a citizen, or have immigration status.
- The applicant must provide all documents from each educational institution, certified translations of the English language.
Also check :
Available Fields and majors
- Business and Law
- Art History
- Business Analytics
- Asian Studies
- Business Economics
- Computer Science
- Communication and Media
- Environmental Studies
- Creative Writing
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Criminal Justice
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital Design
- Cultural Anthropology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English – Literature
- Humanities for Leadership
- English – Creative Writing
- Honors Program
- Film Studies
- Humanities for Teaching
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- International Business
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- International Studies
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership
- Political Science
- Army ROTC
- Public Affairs
- Women & Gender Studies.
- Social Work
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Visual Art
How to apply for a Seattle University Scholarship?
Here is the step for applying for the Seattle University Scholarship:
- First, create a new account on a regular processor at Standard app account.
- Then you just need to fill out your application for information (General, Education, Contacts, Family, and Tasks).
- Once you have completed all the required sections, you will see the update option and submit your request on this screen.
Note: They will review your request and you will receive an email soon about whether you accept it or not.
To apply for Seattle University Scholarship the official website is provided below.
The deadline to apply for Seattle University Scholarships 2022 in the USA varies from program to program academically.
Our Social Media Community:
You can join our social media community for personalized guidelines and to join other students applying for different opportunities across the world.
|Facebook Page||Join Now|