If you’re looking to study abroad, you might be interested in scholarships from the University of Western Australia (UWA). The University of Western Australia Scholarships for 2022 are Now Open. The awards, which range from US$5,000 to US$10,000, are available to students with high academic achievement and outstanding community service records who are planning to pursue their bachelor’s degree in any field of study at UWA during the 2022-2025 academic years. UWA was founded in 1911 and is located in Perth, one of the most beautiful cities in Australia. Currently, it has an enrollment of over 34,000 students, including undergraduates and graduate students.
About University of Western Australia Scholarships 2022
- University: University of Western Australia
- Country: Australia
- Level of Degree: Undergraduate and Masters Degree Program
- Last date: 26 July 2022 & 31 December 2022
- Doctor of Philosophy & Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Business Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Juris Doctor
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Master of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial & Organisational Psychology
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Master of Industrial & Organisational Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice
The Institute of Advanced Studies offers up to three scholarships worth $20,000 per year each, while a further scholarship is available at $16,000 per year. The scholarships will be awarded based on merit and financial need. To qualify you must have already completed an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) and be currently enrolled in an eligible bachelor program or completing one by 31 December 2022. You can find out more information about scholarships to study at UWA below.
To be eligible, students must have studied in English for at least three years prior to commencing their studies and have a minimum GPA score of 7.0/10. This scholarship is applicable to all full-time UWA postgraduate courses including Master’s degrees by research and higher doctorates; students enrolled in a Doctorate by coursework will be considered on a case-by-case basis. There is no restriction on field of study when applying for UWA scholarships, meaning that graduates from across campus can apply. Find out more about UNSW scholarships.
- Bachelors Program: 4 years
- Master’s Program: 2 years
- 3 years for Undergraduate programs scholarship amount is AUD 45,000.
- 2 years for Masters / postgraduate Degree scholarship amount is to AUD 30,000.
The Faculty Awards, worth a total $45,000 and available to both domestic and international students, recognizes outstanding scholarship, academic excellence and research capacity. This award is open to: Recent high school graduates who have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an equivalent qualification.
Final year undergraduate students in any discipline who achieved an average grade point average (GPA) of at least 7 out of 10 (or equivalent) over their preceding three years of study. Recent postgraduate degree holders in any discipline who achieved a Masters-level GPA of at least 6 out of 10 or better over their preceding two years study. Recipients will also receive support from our Student Centre advisors to guide them on developing their academic skills so they are fully prepared for university life.
The International Awards are intended to attract top scholars from around the world and offer full fee paying scholarships. To be eligible for University of Western Australia Scholarships, you must have at least one year remaining in your undergraduate degree programme, and plan to enroll as a full-time student (normally four courses per semester) in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at UWA in Semester 1, 2022. A minimum GPA of 8/10 is required. Total tuition fees across all courses would normally be AUD$44,000 per annum but with a scholarship it will only cost AUD$30,000 per annum.
Student Achievement Awards
The Student Achievement Awards acknowledge students who have demonstrated exemplary performance in at least one course or area. The University of Western Australia Scholarships is administered by each faculty, school and centre based on their individual schemes of awards. No nominations are required to apply for a Student Achievement Award. Faculty, school and centre awards officers will review nominations received from a range of sources throughout each year.
To be eligible for consideration as an undergraduate student you must be undertaking a full-time program during your first or second year, or equivalent qualification from another institution. You must also have achieved an excellent level of academic performance through results submitted by the faculty, school or centre where you are enrolled.
Emeritus Professor’s Award
This award, worth up to $20,000 per year, supports students entering Honours in a Faculty where they will undertake research supervised by an Emeritus Professor. The scholarship is open to applicants enrolled in any degree at UWA. The award is tenable over three years provided recipients remain on course and meet deadlines set by UWA; up to two scholarships may be awarded each year.
Eligibility criteria for University of Western Australia Scholarships
- Students who completed their last year of schooling before 2022 are not eligible to apply.
- The students have to have completed 12th class before 1st March 2022 in any discipline, with marks at least equivalent to (or above) 80%.
- Students holding a Bachelor’s degree can also apply for these scholarships.
- Students whose last two years’ marks were below 60% will not be considered for these scholarships. However, such students can reapply if they can improve their marks and meet above mentioned eligibility criteria within next one year from date of release of result of present academic year 2022-23.
- This is because marks that you may get after you reappear in your exams don’t reflect your total academic performance till date.
How to apply for University of Western Australia Scholarships
The procedure is very simple; all you need to do is just follow some easy steps:
1. To apply for these scholarships, you will have to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in 2022 at an accredited tertiary institution.
2. Make sure that your application is available online, so that it can be accessed by some member or members of our scholarship panel. You can submit your online application at any time between now and midnight on May 31st, 2022.
3. If you want to find out if you’ve been awarded a scholarship, all you will have to do is visit our official website on September 1st, 2022 and search through our scholarship database 4.
- You should visit official website of university , then choose the study level you are applying for.
- For Undergraduate programs, click here and sign up to apply online.
- For masters Degree click here to sign up to apply online.
- For research degree (masters), click here to select the supervisor and email for acceptance.
To get more details about University of Western Australia Scholarships, you can visit the official website:
You Can also apply for:
- McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Fully Funded)
- Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023: An Opportunity Lifetime
- Soka University Scholarships Japan: How to Apply in 2022
- Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship in UK 2022
- Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 – Applications Open!