Start your study trip to Egypt. Good news! Applications for The American University in Cairo Fellowships are now open for international students. In this article, we will be explaining in detail about this integration process, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) meeting program is a joint effort between the US Department of State, the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA / AC) and the AUC. TLG equips qualified and economically qualified students with the professional qualifications and knowledge needed to develop knowledge and contribute to the achievement of social outcomes, through systematic research and research that promotes the professionalism of emerging leaders and proposes local solutions to shared problems in MENA Region. you can apply from GSK Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom
American University at Cairo Fellowships 2022 is open to international students with a master’s degree and PhD. These partnerships provide full tuition fees, medical insurance, a monthly stipend, student housing and a laptop.
There are no graduates of winter sessions. Graduation certification applies only to autumn and spring seminars. Applicants with non-summer qualification qualifications must follow the non-qualification application process and must submit their application forms by the scheduled entry dates for the next semester. Also check AIT Scholarships 2022 in Thailand
Summary of American University in Cairo Fellowships
- Sponsor Institution: The American University in Cairo
- Level of Study: Masters and PhD
- Courses Offered: Click here to check available fellowships
- Study at: Cairo in Egypt
- Deadline: 15 April 2022 for Fall 2022 and October 15, 2022 for Spring 2023
The American University in Cairo Fellowship offers recipients the following benefits:
- Total tuition fees for autumn and spring semesters.
- Monthly income.
- Medical insurance.
- Portable computer.
- Student housing.
- Internship / practice opportunity including local travel expenses if required.
Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, used and awarded competitively, in accordance with the Graduate Student Support Grant guidelines.
Two annual round trip tickets for the airplane from home to campus; or accommodation and accommodation fees to continue authorized program activities on campus during breaks for students who are unable to return home due to circumstances beyond their control.
Qualifications for American University in Cairo Fellowship
Applicants must complete the following procedures for the Tomorrows Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program:
- Eligible Countries: All Countries of the World
- Required languages: English.
- Meet AUC accreditation requirements.
- Strong academic qualifications with a bachelor’s degree of the minimum general grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- The need for funds.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Having maturity, flexibility and leadership strength, exemplified by a combination of out-of-school activities, recommendations, and discussions.
The fellowship is offered for a period of two years, in addition to any English language correction courses that may be required, with a review of each semester on a satisfactory academic performance.
How do you apply for an American University in Cairo Fellowship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win the American University in Cairo Fellowship:
- Find out how to apply and submit an online application.
- check instructions here to complete and submit an online request.
To find out more about the American University in Cairo Fellowships, please visit the official website: