AIT Scholarships 2022 in Thailand are currently open for all international students. Bangchak Scholarships 2022 are now receiving scholarship applications from students of all countries. This scholarship program is basically offered by the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand. Also apply for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
There are different Postgraduate degree programs offered at AIT in different fields and majors. The language of instruction is English. This scholarship will cover all course costs of the students. Duration of scholarship for Masters’s Degree is 2 years while for Doctoral Degree scholarship duration is 42 Months.
This is a fully-funded scholarship to study Masters’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Thailand. We encourage all the students who are interested to study in Thailand. Currently, all students from the world can apply for this program for the academic year of 2022-2023.
AIT is one of the famous research universities discovered in 1959. . All students can study free of cost in Thailand.
Description of AIT Scholarships 2022 in Thailand:
- Sponsor University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree levels: Masters & PhD
- Eligible Nations: International Students
- Sponsor country: Thailand
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
Available Study fields:
- FEBT (Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM)
As we discussed above the AIT Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for students. The Scholarship will cover all expenses and costs to study in Thailand. The complete details are given below:
- The complete cost of Tuition Fees
- A monthly waiver (stipend) will also be given.
- All international applicants are eligible to apply
- Applicants applying for Masters degree Scholarships must have their Bachelor’s Degree with minmum a 3.0 GPA from a recognized University
- Applicants must have their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees to be eligile for the Doctoral degree scholarship program.
- This scholarship program also requires English proficiency test which will be determined by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic= 6 (writing & overall) or AIT EET : 6.0 and TOEFL = 500 mandatory).
- Cover letter
- Two references letter with contact information.
- Proposal for a project that can lead to your commercial products ( 1 to 2 pages)
- Diplomas & other certificates that are certified copies(if you have any).
- A brief of your current education, work experience, exams, and your research experience (with a CV).
- Your recent Publications are relevant to your research project additional you can also provide other work the applicant which explicitly states the applicant’s contribution.
If you are interested in AIT Scholarships 2022 in Thailand then you have to submit your Scholarship applications for at Asian Institute of Technology 2021 before 1 April 2022.
How to Apply for AIT Scholarships 2022?
To apply for AIT Bangchak Scholarships in Thailand 2022, there is an Online Application Process. , candidates have to fill out and submit an Online Application for the August 2022 batch. Applicants have to send all of the documents required by AIT in one PDF file to the following mentioned email address:
Following is the link to the AIT official announcement:
More Scholarships For You:
- List of Fully Funded Croatian Scholarships In 2022
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023 | APPLY NOW
- World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023: Complete Details
- Latest Scholarships in Europe For International Students – No IELTS Required!