Do you want to study your higher degree in USA for free just by winning scholarships ? then you should apply for Point Park University Scholarships for international students in USA. Congratulations and welcome to Point Park Scholarships For International Students. In this article we will explain each and everything you want to know about Point Park dance Scholarships and other scholarships. we will also be covering how to apply and how to get accepted into this Scholarships program in 2023.
With over $2 million in scholarships available every year, Point Park University is always looking to award students who are dedicated to their studies and the betterment of their community. If you’re looking to start your college career with a little extra money in your pocket, consider these 10 Point Park University scholarships you can apply for in 2023.
Attending Point Park University doesn’t have to be expensive, especially if you apply for the right scholarships and grants. With the help of these Point Park University scholarships, you could be studying abroad in Paris or interning at a PR firm in New York City with just $3,000 per year out of pocket! Explore Point Park University’s list of available awards today and find out how you can make college more affordable than ever before!
10 Point Park University Scholarships You Can Apply for in 2023
- Country: United States
- Study : Undergraduate and Graduate
- Organization: Point Park University
- Type of scholarship: Funded / Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: Unlimited
- Eligible students: International Student
1) Merit-Based Scholarship
If you have a strong academic record, you may be eligible for a merit-based scholarship from Point Park University. These scholarships are awarded based on your GPA, test scores, and other academic achievements. To apply, simply submit a copy of your transcripts and test scores to the admissions office.
2) Out-of-State Scholarships
If you’re looking to attend Point Park University but you don’t live in Pennsylvania, don’t fret! There are plenty of scholarships available to out-of-state students. Here are 10 of the best:
- The Presidential Scholarship covers full tuition and room and board for four years.
- The Dean’s Scholarship provides a $20,000 award towards tuition.
- The Founders Scholarship offers a $17,500 award towards tuition.
3) Incoming Freshman Scholarship
The Incoming Freshman Scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated academic excellence in high school. The scholarship covers full tuition and is renewable for four years. To be eligible, students must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher and an SAT score of 1200 or higher.
4) Academic Excellence Scholarship
The Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded to students who have a GPA of 3.5 or higher. The scholarship covers full tuition and is renewable for up to four years. To be eligible, students must submit an essay discussing their academic and career goals.
5) Transfer Student Scholarship
If you’re a transfer student looking for scholarships to help pay for your education at Point Park University, you’re in luck. The school offers a number of scholarships specifically for transfer students. Here are 10 of the best scholarships you can apply for
6) Student Support Services Award
Point Park University offers a variety of scholarships to help students pay for their education. The Student Support Services Award is one of the many scholarships available. This award is based on financial need and is renewable for up to four years. If you are interested in this scholarship, be sure to fill out the FAFSA and include Point Park University’s school code (003318). For more information, visit the Point Park University website or contact the financial aid office.
7) Honors Program Scholarship
If you’re a high-achieving student, you may be eligible for the Honors Program Scholarship. This scholarship provides full tuition, room and board, and a stipend for books and other expenses. To be eligible, you must have a minimum 3.5 GPA and SAT scores of 1280 or higher (or ACT composite score of 28 or higher). You must also submit an essay and two letters of recommendation.
8) International Student Scholarship
If you’re an international student looking to study at Point Park University in the United States, you’re in luck. The school offers a number of scholarships specifically for students from other countries. Here are 10 of the best ones:
9) Music Enrichment Scholarship
If you’re passionate about music and want to study at a top music school, consider applying for the Music Enrichment Scholarship at Point Park University. This scholarship is worth up to $4,000 and is open to incoming freshmen and transfer students. To be eligible, you must submit an audition tape or CD by March 1st.
10) Alumni Partnership Grant
If you’re a Point Park alumni, you’re already halfway to getting this $1,000 grant! The Alumni Partnership Grant is available to any current student who is related to a Point Park alumnus. Just submit a short essay explaining how your connection to the university has influenced your decision to pursue higher education.
Academic Subjects details at Point Park University USA
School of Business
- Hospitality management
- General management
- International business management
Arts and Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Criminal Justice and Intelligence Studies
- Literary Arts and Social Justice
- Natural Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
School of Communication
- Broadcasting, B.A.
- Graphic and Interactive Design, B.F.A.
- Digital Journalism, B.A.
- Multimedia, B.A.
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Social Media, B.A.
- Photography, B.F.A.
- Social Media Management, B.A.
- Master of Arts in Media Communication
- Sports Communication, B.A.
- Master of Business Administration
- M.A. in Multimedia
- M.A. in Media Communication
- M.A. in Multimedia (online)
- Social Media Graduate Certificate (online)
- M.A. in Public Relations, Advertising & Social Media
School of Education
- Education Minors
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education4th – 8th Grade Education
- Instructional Studies
- Athletic Coaching & Administration (M.Ed.)
- Special Education
- Educational Administration (M.A.)
- PreK-4th Grade (M.Ed.)
- Leadership & Administration (Ed.D.)
- Para2Teacher Program
- Special Education (M.A. or M.Ed.)
- Secondary Education (M.Ed.)
- Learning, Design, and Technology (M.A.)
- Reading and Literacy (M.Ed.)Teaching and Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Learning, Design, and Technology (M.Ed.)
Point Park University Admission Requirements:
- Be a international students with valid student visa.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university or college.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be pursuing your first undergraduate degree.
- Be active in community service or extracurricular activities.
Apply for Point Park University Scholarship:
to apply for Point Park University Scholarships, Click “APPLY NOW” button below to apply for your desired scholarship program you can simply visit the official website of the university.
More Scholarships For You:
- Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2023 | Fully Funded
- List of Fully Funded Croatian Scholarships In 2022
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023 | APPLY NOW