Aston University, located in Birmingham, UK, is offering BSS PhD studentships for the academic year 2023. Aston University BSS PhD studentships are open to individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in research within the Business, Social Sciences, and Law (BSS) field. In this blog post, we will discuss the details of the studentships, including the eligibility criteria, benefits, what you will get, application procedures, and conclusion.
Aston University is a public research university that was founded in 1895. It has a reputation for being one of the most innovative and entrepreneurial universities in the UK. The BSS faculty at Aston University is one of the largest in the country, with a wide range of research areas, including business, management, law, and social sciences. The faculty is home to over 40 research centers and institutes, which provide students with opportunities to work with leading experts in their field.
Eligibility Criteria Of Aston University BSS PhD studentships
To be eligible for the Aston University BSS PhD studentships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a first-class or upper second-class honors degree in a relevant field
- Have a strong academic record
- applicant should Be capable to demonstrate an aptitude for research
- Be able to start their PhD program in September 2023
The Aston University BSS PhD studentships offer a range of benefits to successful applicants, including:
- A full-time studentship, which covers tuition fees and provides an annual stipend of £15,609
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources
- Opportunities to engage in research projects and collaborations with leading experts in the field
- Opportunities to attend conferences and workshops
What You Will Get
Successful applicants will receive a comprehensive package of support during their PhD studies, including:
- Supervision from a team of experienced researchers
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Access of Aston resources and support services
- Opportunities to participate in research seminars and workshops
Aston University BSS PhD studentships: Application Procedures
To apply for the Aston University BSS PhD studentships, applicants must:
- Complete an online application form of their Official Webiste
- Submit a research proposal
- Provide academic transcripts and references
- Meet the eligibility criteria
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of experts, and successful applicants will be notified by June 2023.
The Aston University BSS PhD studentships offer a unique opportunity for individuals to pursue a career in research within the Business, Social Sciences, and Law field. The comprehensive package of support and access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources make it an attractive option for those who are interested in pursuing a PhD. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have a passion for research, we encourage you to apply for the studentship.
You can also apply for:
- University of Kent Scholarships
- University of Northampton Scholarships
- Yale University Scholarships in USA