The Bangkok Government Scholarships are now open for international students from all over the world to study in Thailand. This is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue their studies in Bangkok, as the city offers a lot of options for higher education. The scholarships will be covering the tuition fees, monthly stipend, and health insurance for the duration of the program. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, read on for more information about the requirements and how to apply.
The Bangkok Government Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship for international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree at a Thai university. The scholarship is awarded by the Thai government and covers the full cost of tuition, airfare, and living expenses for the duration of the program. Scholarships are available for programs in all fields of study.
To be eligible for the Bangkok Government Scholarship, applicants must be international students who are not currently enrolled in a Thai university. Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and must demonstrate financial need. Applicants must also submit official transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
About Bangkok Government Scholarships 2023-2024:
- Institution: Institutes of Thailand.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities
- Fields: (check list below).
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
The Bangkok Government Scholarships are open to international students who wish to study at the bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral level. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with Thailand
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have good academic standing
- Meet the specific requirements of the program for which they are applying
Applicants must also submit proof of financial need and a personal statement.
What are the requirements?
There are several requirements that must be met in order to qualify for a Bangkok government scholarship.
- First and foremost, applicants must be international students who are currently enrolled in or accepted to a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD program at a university in Bangkok.
- Additionally, applicants must have excellent academic records as well as submit a personal statement and letters of recommendation.
- Lastly, applicants must be proficient in English and have a strong interest in pursuing their studies in Bangkok.
How to apply for the scholarship?
The Bangkok Government Scholarships are open to international students from any country who wish to study at a Thai higher education institution.
To apply for the scholarship, interested candidates must first submit an online application form which is available on the website of the Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC).
In addition to the online application form, candidates must also submit the following supporting documents:
- A copy of their passport or other valid travel document
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- An official transcript of their academic records
- A letter of recommendation from their current or most recent institution
Click Here To Apply For Banko Government Scholarships
Other scholarships available for international students in Bangkok
There are a number of other scholarships available for international students in Bangkok. The most popular include:
- The British Council Scholarship: This scholarship is available to British citizens who wish to study at a Thai university. It covers the cost of tuition and living expenses for one academic year.
- The Fulbright Scholarship: This scholarship is available to US citizens who wish to study at a Thai university. It covers the cost of tuition and living expenses for one academic year.
- The Rotary International Scholarship: This scholarship is available to citizens of any country who wish to study at a Thai university. It covers the cost of tuition and living expenses for one academic year.
The Bangkok Government Scholarships 2023-2024 are a great opportunity for international students to study in Thailand. With full funding for BS, MS, and PhD programs, these scholarships provide all the resources necessary to succeed in your studies. If you are interested in applying, be sure to check out the requirements and application process so that you can submit your application before the deadline. Good luck!
- High Commission of Canada Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 203 In Canada