Lindenwood University is proud to offer a number of scholarships for international students who wish to study at our institution. We understand that the cost of education can be a barrier for many students, so we have put together this list of Lindenwood University Scholarships to help make your dream of studying abroad a reality. We have a number of scholarships available, ranging from full-tuition scholarships to smaller awards that can help cover the cost of books and other expenses.
No matter what your financial situation may be, we encourage you to apply for one or more of these scholarships. All of our scholarships are need-based, so we will consider your financial situation when determining whether or not you are eligible for an award. We also take into account your academic achievement, as well as your extracurricular and community involvement. If you are interested in applying for a Lindenwood University scholarship, please visit our website for more information. We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you achieve your academic goals.
The International Student Scholarship is available to students who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States. To be eligible, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and must demonstrate financial need. This scholarship is worth up to $5,000 per year. Lindenwood University Scholarships are available for international students who wish to study at the university. There are a number of scholarships available, each with its own eligibility requirements.
About Lindenwood University Scholarships 2023-24:
- Institution: Lindenwood University.
- Country: USA
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities
Lindenwood University Scholarships
- The Presidential Scholarship is available to students who demonstrate academic excellence. To be eligible, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and must submit SAT or ACT scores that place them in the top 25% of applicants. This scholarship is worth up to $20,000 per year.
- The Trustee Scholarship is available to students who demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities. To be eligible, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and must submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor attesting to their leadership abilities. This scholarship is worth up to $10,000 per year.
Eligibility Requirements for Lindenwood University Scholarships
In order to be eligible for a Lindenwood University scholarship, international students must:
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at Lindenwood University
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be proficient in English
- Be a citizen of a country other than the United States
Lindenwood University offers scholarships for international students who meet the above criteria. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need and academic merit.
Types of Lindenwood University Scholarships
There are many different types of scholarships that international students can receive from Lindenwood University. Scholarships can be based on academic merit, financial need, or both.
- Merit-based scholarships are awarded to students who have demonstrated academic excellence in their previous studies.
- Financial need-based scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate a financial need for assistance in order to attend Lindenwood University.
Some of the most common scholarships that international students at Lindenwood University receive include:
- The International Student Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship that is open to all international students who have been admitted to the university. This scholarship is worth up to $10,000 per year and can be used towards tuition, fees, and other educational expenses.
- The Global Citizen Scholarship is a need-based scholarship that is open to all international students who have been admitted to the university. This scholarship is worth up to $5,000 per year and can be used towards tuition, fees, and other educational expenses.
- The Diversity Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship that is open to all international students who have been admitted to the university. This scholarship is worth up to $2,500 per year and can be used towards tuition, fees, and other educational expenses.
Benefits of receiving a Lindenwood University Scholarship
Receiving a Lindenwood University scholarship has many benefits. For one, it can help reduce the cost of your education. Additionally, it can also give you the opportunity to interact with other students from around the world and learn more about different cultures. Finally, receiving a scholarship can also help you stand out when applying for jobs or graduate school.
- I-20 form from Lindenwood University
- SEVIS fee receipt
- evidence of financial support
- transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions
Step By Step Process to Apply for Lindenwood University Scholarships
Lindenwood University offers a variety of scholarships for international students who wish to study in the United States. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for Lindenwood University scholarships:
- Review the scholarship requirements and deadlines on the Lindenwood University website. There are different scholarships available with different requirements and deadlines, so it is important to review all of the information carefully before beginning your application.
- Gather all required documents. For most scholarships, you will need to submit transcripts, proof of English proficiency, and a personal essay. Make sure you have all of the required documents before starting your online application.
- Create an account on the Lindenwood University Scholarship Portal. This is where you will fill out your scholarship application and submit all required documents.
- Start by filling out the general information section of the application. This includes your personal information, contact information, and academic history.
- Next, you will need to upload all required documents into the document upload section of the application portal. This includes transcripts, proof of English proficiency, and your personal essay.
Once all required materials have been submitted, you will be able to review your completed application before submitting it for consideration by the Lindenwood University Scholarship Committee. Make sure to double check that everything is correct and complete before hitting submit!
With the right scholarship, you can attend Lindenwood University for free. For international students, there are a few scholarships available that can make your education more affordable. The best way to find out if you qualify for any of these scholarships is to fill out the FAFSA form and submit it to the financial aid office at your chosen university. Good luck!
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 203 In Canada
- High Commission of Canada Scholarships 2023
- National University of Singapore Scholarships 2022-2023