The National University of Singapore (NUS) is now accepting entry applications for National University of Singapore Scholarships 2023-2024 from around the world with fully-funded NUS Singapore scholarships for 2023-2024.
NUS is ready to welcome outstanding and bright students from all corners of the globe to make their future by enrolling in this study program. This NUS scholarship is not only for international students, but local students can apply. So, immediately, collect all your documents and get ready to enroll in any Master’s degree or Ph.D. programs you selected. This NUS scholarship is available in all fields of study.
For international students, the NUS Singaporean Scholarship is fully funded. On the other hand, students who want to study for a scholarship in Singapore can complete their degree through a research or study program. Therefore, prepare your application and other documents and apply them as soon as possible.
Benefits of the National University of Singapore Scholarships:
- Complete waiver of tuition fees.
- Free student accommodation.
- The monthly Master’s degree scholarship is $ 1500 for international students, and the local student will receive a
- stipend of $ 2500.
- Monthly living fee for Ph.D. Graduation is $ 2500 to $ 3000.
- Research grant.
TYPES OF NUS SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
All the students can apply for the National University of Singapore Scholarships for a Master’s or a Ph.D. degree in the following programs:
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS).
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- President’s Graduate fellowship.
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Commonwealth Scholarships.
- (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- NUS Merit Scholarships
- NUS Engineering Scholarships
- NUS Sports Scholarships
- NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarships
- NUS Global Merit Scholarships
- Science & Technology (S&T) Undergraduate Scholarship
- Kuok Foundation Undergraduate Awards
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS)
- Singapore Power Scholarship
Other Scholarship For You
- Рierre Elliоtt Trudeаu Fоundаtiоn Sсhоlаrshiрs 2023
- Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS 2023 | Fully Funded
- Latest Fulbright Scholarships 2023-2024 | Study In America
Eligibility criteria for NUS Singapore scholarships 2023-2024.
- All local and foreign students can apply for National University of Singapore Scholarships
- An excellent academic record is essential.
- If you want to enroll in the Undergraduate NUS Merit Scholarship, a high school diploma is required.
- To apply for a Master’s scholarship, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applying for a Ph.D. a scholarship, a candidate must have a Master’s degree.
- The candidate must register for any full-time research programs.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR NUS SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Search the NUS scholarship web page.
- Click on the scholarship section currently open for the web page.
- Don’t forget to check out the eligibility, cover plan, and details for each scholarship.
- Choose a scholarship of your choice.
- Keep a careful check on the opening and closing dates of selected scholarships.
- Then, start collecting all the required documents mentioned in the application form before the deadline.
- Make sure applications are accepted online or offline.
- Before submitting your application, you should check it properly.
- Submit your application and a set of required documents.
- Wait for the interview call and final results.
If you want to increase your chances of being selected, then a letter of acceptance from a university professor is required. That means an invitation letter from a university professor to his or her research program will increase your chances of choosing.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
See a list of all the required documents to apply for the NUS Singapore Scholarship.
- A national ID or photostat passport is required.
- Written Documents or Diplomas Certified Copies.
- personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- General Test Schools
- Research Proposal
- Your learning plan
- Scholarship Story
- Your family’s Financial Statement is also required.
- Collection of portfolios.
- Certificates for Additional Academic Careers
- English Learning Certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
- Eligibility certificates, such as GRE, GMAT, etc.
Deadline for NUS SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
Applicants can still apply for NUS Singapore Scholarships as they receive applications online. However, they never mentioned any closing date.
Click to visit the official website of the National University of Singapore Scholarships if you have any query. Thanks
More Scholarships For You: