Start your learning adventure in Australia. Good News! Deakin University Scholarship is currently open. In this article we are going to explain detail about this scholarship and the step-by-step process.
Deakin University Scholarship 2023 is a fully paid scholarship for international students. These courses are available in postgraduate courses and will provide $ 28,600 per year, a migration grant from $ 500 to $ 1,500 and health insurance.
RTP scholarships (formerly APA) are funded by the Australian Government, while DUPR scholarships are funded by Deakin University. Both of these awards are available to students at home and abroad. Only high quality applicants will be offered an RTP.
One of their international courses can help you change your future. They offer bursaries that recognize high academic performance and the potential to make a positive contribution to the University and its community.
Summary of Deakin University Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral (PhD)
- Institutions (institutions): Deakin University
- Read in: Australia
- Deadline: Open all year
- Arts and Education
- Business and Law
- Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Intelligence and Innovation Systems Research
- 3 years mortgage and 4 years tuition fee
Time to research Digital Digital
- 2 years mortgage and 2 years tuition fee
Deakin University Scholarships will offer:
A total of $ 28,092 (2020 average) or $ 28,600 (2021 average) per year is taxable
The migration grant from $ 500 to $ 1,500 (per family) is given to students from abroad or overseas to study in Deakin
For foreign students only: Offshore Student Cover Cover Policy for Student visa expiration.
Also apply for Melbourne Research Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Qualifications for Deakin University Scholarships
To qualify for the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance or DUPRS student must be a home or international student enrolled for an HDR course at Deakin University
- To qualify for the RTP Offset Fee the applicant does not have to receive the same prize or scholarship from the Commonwealth for HDR payments
- To qualify for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend a student must not receive money from another source to cover the normal living expenses of that student during his or her studies if that amount exceeds 75% of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Income that is not related to the student’s education or income from the student’s education but not for the purpose of subsidizing the normal living expenses should not be considered.
- Applicants for the RTP or DUPRS Stipend must have completed at least four years of higher education and have obtained an Honors degree or equivalent degree of academic achievement.
With a doctorate qualification:
-Completion of a research project in a related area includes a thesis equivalent to at least 25% of full-time research at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework by achieving a project degree equal to Deakin’s grade of
- 70% or equivalent.
- Masters (Research) degrees in a related field.
-Completion of a research project includes a thesis equivalent to at least 25% of full-time research at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework by completing a project grade equal to Deakin’s 65% or equivalent.
See the link for more information on eligibility requirements.
How do you apply for a Deakin University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this course:
- Check out the entry criteria to check eligibility from here and Find a manager: Before starting your application, please contact your manager for advice on your research topic and your proposal. get information about contacting a manager from here.
- Prepare relevant documents / information, requiring the following:
Restart or Curriculum vitae.
- Education Writing.
- Previous level.
- Details of books.
- Bibliographic details.
- Provide proof of identity and nationality.
Provide proof of fluency in English, check the page on how to apply to determine the minimum requirements for English here.
- Two referee reports from current or former instructors or education or employment managers. you can see the template from here.
- Prepare your suggestion: Provide a brief outline of your proposed research topic, check out the proposal guidelines from here.
- Apply online using here, first assess your intended skill that requires an expression of interest or not before applying, and then complete the procedures.
- Remember to send certified copies, copies must be verified before sending by one of the following authorized persons:
Australian Consular Officer or Australian Diplomatic Officer (within the meaning of the Attorney Finance Act 1955).
An employee of the Commonwealth or Australian Trade Commission operating outside of Australia.
- Attorney for the employment of foreign students.
- Postal address: HDR International Admissions Officer
- Deakin research
- Building BC
- Deakin University
- 221 Burwood Highway
- Victoria 3125
To learn more about Deakin University Scholarships, please visit the official website
More Scholarships For You:
- Southern Cross University Scholarship
- Scholarships in Belarus Without IELTS
- University of South Australia Scholarship