Continue your studies in Australia. Good News! Applications for Melbourne Research Scholarship are currently open. In this article we are going to explain detail about these scholars, benefits and application process.
Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS) 2022-2023 is a full scholarship for international students. There are about 600 scholarships available for postgraduate and doctoral studies. The scholarship provides $31,200 per year living allowance, full fee offset, Single Membership Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), relocation grant and many other benefits.
The University of Melbourne is a government agency that contributes to the community in many ways, including science, learning and teaching, and communication. It is consistently ranked among the top universities in the world, ranking internationally in the World Universities Ranking in Australia and 31st in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021).
The Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS) is open to international students from around the world who wish to pursue a masters degree at the University of Melbourne, Australia. The scholarship provides scholarship and fee offset and is offered for a number of courses offered by various Melbourne schools. Eligible applicants are ranked on the basis of their academic achievement and their research potential in the field of study upon their final graduation.
Melbourne Research Scholarship Summary
- Study Level: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study: Australia
– 2 years for postgraduate students with research degree.
– 4 years for PhD students.
- Timeline: Varies according to the course selected
Melbourne Research Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Students pursuing a master’s degree or doctoral degree are charged full fees for up to four years.
- Life expectancy rate of $31,200 for students pursuing a master’s degree or doctoral degree in research with a probability rate of 3.5 years to two years (2021 full-time study rate). The living allowance can be set annually and includes limited sick pay, maternity and maternity leave.
- Offer $2000 for students from states or territories other than Victoria or $3,000 for students from outside Australia.
Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC) Single Member for International Students Requesting a Student Visa to Study in Australia
Also see: University of South Australia Scholarship 2022 | Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne Research Scholarship
To qualify for the Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS), applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required language: English
- Eligible Countries: All Countries of the World
- You must have applied for the postgraduate entry requirements for a research or doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne.
- You are currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to apply for Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS)?
Follow the steps given below to qualify for Melbourne Research Scholarship:
- If you are a freshman and have applied for an undergraduate research course by the application deadline for that course, you will automatically be considered for an undergraduate research scholarship.
- You will receive notification of the scholarship application being added to your register within seven days of submitting your course application.
- If you have accepted an offer to offer a research course and deferred the start of review to a scholar, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for the scholarship the following year . You will receive a notification of the scholarship application being added to your register within seven days of submitting the online form.
- If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate research course applying to a college, you must submit an online application form before October 31 to be considered for next year’s scholarship. Within seven days of submitting the online form, you will receive a notification that the scholarship application has been added to your register.
To know more about Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS), please visit the official website
More Scholarships For You:
- Deakin University Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
- University Of Rhode Island Scholarships with acceptance rate 74%
- Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022-2023