Continue your studies in Australia. Good News! The University of South Australia Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we are going to explain detail about this scholarship in Autralia, its benefits and step-by-step application process.
University of South Australia Scholarships 2022-2023 Masters and PhD Tuition Scholarships for International Students. The International Research Scholarship (IRDS) provides tuition fees for the entire study period.
International Research Scholarships (IRDS) are awarded to international candidates based on their right to education and proven research ability, and will be supported by full funding at the time of graduation. In addition, students who can self-finance for their subsistence allowance and can provide proof of this can also be considered for IRDS.
UNICEF is committed to ensuring that research graduates experience skilled and timely research training, and that they graduate with the skills to enhance their careers.
They are highly experienced and engaged supervisors who engage with industry, government and communities with a broad focus and focus on issues of global importance. Their rated broad research areas are rated 100% world class or above, according to Research Highlights for Australia (ERA, 2018). You can do research in several ways – Ph.D.
- Study Level: Masters / Doctor
- University(s): University of South Australia
- Study: Australia
- Project Duration: 3 years for PhD students (possible with 6 months extension). 2 years for a research postgraduate student.
- Deadline: Open year-round
Courses Offered for University of South Australia Scholarship
- Joint health and human performance
- medical and health sciences
- creative and architecture
- future age
- Justice, Society and Law
The International Research Scholarship provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- International tuition fee for PhD for 3 years (6 months extension possible). Student.
- International tuition fee for 2 years for a research postgraduate student.
Note: The scholarship does not cover foreign health insurance and is responsible for ensuring that applicants have long-term overseas health visa coverage for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Also apply for DAAD Scholarship 2022 | Application Process
Eligibility Criteria for International Research Scholarship
To qualify for the International Research Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required language: English. See English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries of the World
- You must meet UNISA eligibility criteria
- Starting international students with undergraduate research.
- High quality with proven research capabilities, as assessed by UNISA.
- Support a strong management team (with an end user consultant on the management team, if applicable), and engage in a research-rich environment.
- On receipt (or disbursement) of the full external grant, or on receipt of a life grant supported by an external fund*, or
They were able to be self-employed for the cost of living during their stay in Australia and can provide proof of this in the application.
- The scholarship must be held as an externally funded scholar managed by the University or in agreement with a business partner, contracting organization or organization.
- All applications will be reviewed against the Scholarship Allocation Guidelines for University Research Degrees: Commonwealth Competition and Funded for South Australian University Scholars.
- Please see Government Grants in Netherlands and get free living expenses, free tuition, free visa, free travel tickets and free health insurance
How to Apply for University of South Australia Scholarship?
Follow the steps given below to apply
(1) Register to create your account.
(2) After logging into your account you will be asked to attach these documents:
Evidence for English Proficiency
- study historical documents
- selected project
- recommended research
- proposed supervisor
- published research
- Your CV with your professional experience
- education referee report
For more details about the mandatory documents and the application process, you can check the seven step guide link.
To know more about scholarships at the University of South Australia, please visit the official website:
More Scholarships For You:
- University of Canberra Scholarships For International Students 2023
- Ireland scholarships for international students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Oxford University Scholarships for 2023 | Secure Your Future
- Franklin University Scholarships In Switzerland 2023 | Fully Funded
- Duke University Scholarships 2023 – APPLY NOW