Start your educational career in Germany. Good news! Applications for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about its benefits and step-by-step process.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded bursary. These courses are offered undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Germany. The Scholarship will cover a basic monthly premium of up to EUR 850, health insurance costs and, where applicable, family and child contributions are funded.
This course is offered to the best 40 students and includes a comprehensive conference program to help develop student community skills and reading skills. Students in any study region are eligible to apply if they demonstrate outstanding academic or academic excellence, aspire to study in Germany and are committed to the principles of social democracy.
Summary of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Institutions (institutions): Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Areas of Focus on Opportunities: Many studies are supported, but not pure international study programs outside the EU
- Program time: The maximum funding period complies with BAföG regulations
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 40
semester or after physics until the end of 6th semester
PhD students: At any time
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarship offers the recipients the following benefits:
- EUR 750 Monthly Exclusion to Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination program
- Monthly distribution of EUR 850 in Master’s course.
- Health insurance costs are subsidized and academics with children receive a family grant of EUR 276.The student does not have to pay.
Eligibility criteria for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship
To qualify for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English / German
- Eligible countries: Gifted students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe
- The suitability and personality of the candidates reflects the excellent promise of a learning or professional career.
- Admission to a study or enrollment in a higher education institution or a recognized government in Germany
- Adequate knowledge of German, although studies are conducted in English. This means that ‘Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang’ at least DSH level 2, ‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’ at least 4 level or ‘Zertifikat C 1’ by the Goethe Institute
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to democratic values.
- Excessive performance in school and academia
- Ubuntu – We are looking for applicants for the following:
- political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Tolerance and openness
- Team guidance
- Critical ability
- your meditation
Also apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarship 2022 In Australia
How do you apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions for this tutorial:
- Just fill out the online application. We will ask you a few questions about your professional and family background – no further documentation required. If you feel unsure or if you need to talk to us before the application, you can contact our 480 telecommunications instructors.
- If you qualify for a bursary, we will request further documents from you: two professional reports from university lecturers and details of your previous training and political commitment. First-year students (not master students) in their first semester brought two reports from previous teachers.
- At our request, you have three weeks to upload the documents. Six weeks of expert opinion, if necessary after consultation with us. We invite you to submit documents while you wait for our response.
- A list of required documents and details of the preparation of expert reports can be found in the following PDF downloads:
- First-year students (not Master’s students): application details Basic base for first-year students at the beginning of the first year of university (Germans, educated immigrants and refugees); Reports from high school teachers or vocational school teachers
Basic funding: information sheet for basic financial applications (Germans, foreign students with education and refugees who are not new students or citizens and immigrants after the first semester) Reports from university experts
Doctor’s fees: information sheet for medical aid applications (German and foreign students and immigrants); Expert opinion from your journalist and other expert opinions from a second university professor
- If you are shortlisted, we would like to get to know you personally. We invite you to two meetings: a communication specialist from your department and a member of our selection committee. Talking preparation tips can be found here.
- The selection committee makes the final decision on the adoption of one of our programs. The committee meets several times a year.
To learn more about the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship, please visit the official website
More Scholarships For You:
- Deakin University Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
- University Of Rhode Island Scholarships with acceptance rate 74%
- Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022-2023