Pursue your studies in Australia. Good news! The Southern Cross University Scholarship is currently open. In this article we are going to explain in detail about this study, the step-by-step process and its benefits
Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a low-paid student for foreign students. This course is offered for Undergraduate and Masters courses. The course is estimated at a $ 5,000 annual deduction, which is paid in installments each study year, starting with the initial session and continuing, depending on the successful completion of each study session.
The Southern Cross University Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world to do undergraduate and masters courses at SCU Australia. Southern Cross University is a university with many campuses on the east coast of Australia. Larger campuses are located on the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbor and Lismore.
In a recent report on Excellence in Research for Australia, Southern Cross achieved outstanding ‘standard world’ ratings or more in 23 research fields. The university is ranked among the top 150 universities under the age of 50 by the Times Higher Education World Rankings.
The University of Southern Cross offers the SCU Scholarship to support foreign students who wish to study at the university. The Scholarship offers students from $ 5,000 to $ 8,000 annual deductions, which are paid in installments each year of study, starting at the beginning and continuing, based on the successful completion of each study session.
Summary of Southern Cross University Scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institutions (institutions): Southern Cross University
- Read in: Australia
- Focus Areas: Click here to find all available programs.
- Program duration: Depending on the selected duration.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
- Southern Cross University International Scholarships Offers the recipient the following benefits:
- International Regional Scholarships
- A reduction of the $ 5,000 annual fee, which is paid in installments each year for each study, commencing at the initial session and continuing, depending on the successful completion of each study session.
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- A reduction of $ 8,000 per year, is paid in installments each year of study, starting at the initial session and continuing, depending on the successful completion of each study session.
Also apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship
To qualify for the Southern Cross University Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
Required Language: English
Eligible countries: All countries of the world. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must meet the minimum requirements for admission to the University.
- A qualification equal to 12 Australian years and the required entry level of the program they used; and English language matched to Academic IELTS 6.0 as a whole with no less than 5.5 band.
- Postgraduate entry: Australian Bachelor degree equivalent; and English language compared to Academic IELTS 6.5 *.
- Students must successfully complete all the units in their course, keeping at least a minimum of all the units, in order to remain eligible for the bursary.
How to apply
Students must meet the requirements for their program and student visa in order to remain eligible for a bursary.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarship:
Foreign students can choose from a list of courses available to students who want to apply for a study visa in Australia
Apply for University:
Southern Cross University welcomes applications through:
- Education Agencies
- An online application with E-Apps
- Specific Requests
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through Agent Education.
For specific applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Educational or employer references (if required).
- Application for advanced position (if applicable).
Improved posture refers to a previous lesson or work experience, which may reduce the time at the grade level.
Southern Cross University recommends that your application be approved at least two months before you intend to start your studies.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship:
Complete an application form from here.
Send your request to (email@example.com)
To apply and find out more about the Southern Cross University Scholarship, please visit the official website.
More Scholarships For You:
- Franklin University Scholarships In Switzerland 2023 | Fully Funded
- Point Park University Scholarships 2023 In USA – APPLY NOW
- Radboud University Scholarships For International Students 2023
- Duke University Scholarships 2023 – APPLY NOW