International students who want to study in Poland now can apply for Polish Government Scholarships 2023 because the Polish government is now accepting applications from international students. Fully Funded Scholarships are available in Master’s degree programs. Scholarships in Poland for international students are funded by the Polish foreign ministry.
Some Polish universities do not require you to take IELTS exams, and you may be accepted without them. Most of your expenses will be covered by this Polish Government bursary. In areas covered by the program, you will study at public and private universities.
There are various scholarships in Poland offered to international students. The government of Poland has developed an excellent array of scholarship schemes, which cover almost all fields of study in state universities and higher education institutions in Poland. The academic year 2023 is an opportune time to apply for a Polish government scholarship for your higher studies in Poland.
About Polish Government Scholarships 2023:
- Country: Poland
- Funded By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Pure Sciences
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
- Social science
- Technical Sciences
They are open to international students and all nationalities. Applicants should have excellent academic records, be highly motivated, self-driven, and possess exceptional leadership qualities. Candidates must be able to show language proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing) as well as a genuine interest in Polish culture. Poland’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education provides free tuition fees, a monthly stipend of PLN3200 (~US$700) for a maximum period of 36 months
- Become a nation of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Philippines, Brazil, Montenegro, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Not to be Polish citizens
- You should not have got a Masters’s degree before.
- The applicant must not have received a bursary from the Program. Polish language: at least A2 level if the applicant intends to start a one-year course and continue his / her language education at the Polish level for a second cycle degree;
If a candidate intends to start a second-round course in Polish without completing the one-year preparatory course, a minimum of B1 is required. or b) English language proficiency at least B2 level, if the baptism candidate intends to start studies in English.
- No Polish citizenship is required for all scholarships. Non-Polish citizens can apply for Polish government-funded scholarship programs as long as they are residing in Poland legally, with a valid visa and a temporary stay permit.
All students will get scholarships that will cover all of their expenses. Some are shown below.
- tuition charge.
- PLN 1,700 /
- PLN 500 to defray the costs of migrating to Poland during their studies.
- 500 PLN for the costs of preparing their dissertation.
How to apply for Polish Government Scholarships 2023?
You must submit an online application (The link is given below) and the required documentation.
Contact Information & Application Deadlines
Scholarships.pl is a website managed by students of Jan III Sobieski High School in Warsaw, Poland. It lists and describes Polish government-funded scholarships that are available to foreign students and researchers who would like to study or conduct research in Poland in 2011/2012.