Polish Government Scholarships 2022 are now accepting applications. Fully Funded Scholarships are available in Master’s degree programs. The Polish Foreign Ministry sponsors the Poland Scholarship for International Students from Developing Countries.
Every year, thousands of students get the opportunity to study abroad thanks to Polish Government Scholarships, funded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Apply for funding now to cover your tuition fees, research costs and living expenses, either in Poland or overseas. The application deadline for the coming academic year (from September 1st 2022) has been extended until March 31st 2022. Find out more details on applying at www.naukawpolsce.pl/node/17455. Scholarship applications are free of charge, so don’t miss this great opportunity!
Some Polish universities do not require you to take IELTS exams, and you may be accepted without them. Most of your expenses will be covered by this Polish Government bursary. In areas covered by the program, you will study at public and private universities.
Engineering, IT, Science, Social Sciences, Arts, and other occupations and degrees are all covered by the Polish Government Scholarship. Applicants must be citizens of undeveloped countries from all over the world. The program will take place at universities overseen by the Minister of Education and Science in English or Polish.
There are various Polish government scholarships that are offered for international students. The government of Poland has developed an excellent array of scholarship schemes, which cover almost all fields of study in state universities and higher education institutions in Poland. The academic year 2022 is an opportune time to apply for a Polish government scholarship for your higher studies in Poland.
Table of Contents
Summary Polish Government Scholarships:
- Sponsor Country: Poland
- Sponsor By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Degree Level: Master Degree Program
- Funding : Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 2022
- Pure Sciences
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
- Social science
- Technical Sciences
They are open to international students and all nationalities. Applicants should have excellent academic records, be highly motivated, self-driven and possess exceptional leadership qualities. Candidates must be able to show language proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) as well as a genuine interest in Polish culture. Poland’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education provides free tuition fees, a monthly stipend of PLN3200 (~US$700) for a maximum period of 36 months
- Become a nation of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Philippines, Brazil, Montenegro, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Kenya , North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Not to be Polish citizens
- You should not have got a Masters degree before.
- The applicant must not have received a bursary from the Program. Polish language: at least A2 level if the applicant intends to start a one-year course and continue his / her language education at Polish level for a second cycle degree;
If a candidate intends to start a second-round course in Polish without completing one-year preparatory course, a minimum of B1 is required. or b) English language proficiency at least B2 level, if the baptism candidate intends to start studies in English.
- No Polish citizenship required for all scholarships. Non-Polish citizens can apply for Polish government-funded scholarship programs as long as they are residing in Poland legally, with a valid visa and a temporary stay permit.
All students will get scholarship which will cover all of their expenses. Some are shown below.
- tuition charge.
- PLN 1,700 /
- PLN 500 to defray the costs of migrating to Poland during their studies.
- 500 PLN for costs of preparing their dissertation.
The deadline for applying for the Polish Scholarship 2022 is 31 March 2022.
How to apply for Polish Government Scholarships?
The Polish Government Scholarships 2022 application is fully completed online. You must submit an online application (Link is given below) and the required documentation.
Contact Information & Application Deadlines
Scholarships.pl is a website managed by students of Jan III Sobieski High School in Warsaw, Poland. It lists and describes Polish government-funded scholarships that are available to foreign students and researchers who would like to study or conduct research in Poland in 2011/2012.
- British University of Nottingham Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
- Most Popular Scholarships in United States 2022 – Funded
- King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
- University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship in USA 2022