Do you want to study In Italt for free? If yes then you are on the exact platform. Applicants from all over the world now can apply for Bocconi University Scholarships 2024 in Italy. This scholarship is designed to help those students who want to pursue undergraduate and master’s degree programs in Italy. All international students are eligible for this scholarship program and we hight encourage students to apply for scholarships offered by Bocconi University 2024 in Italy.
This is fully funded scholarship program which means all the expenses of the students will be covered by university. Students will get monthly allowance along with the tuition fee wavier. The students will get scholarship amount of € 12,000/year for Bachelor’s and € 13,000/year for Graduate Students. Students will be selected for scholarship those who have excellent performance in their previous study tenure.
The main aim of Bocconi University scholarship is the development of economic and social means. If you have an interest in studying in Italy then you should definitely apply for Bocconi University Scholarships for international students. In this article we will discuss all the details you need to know about Bocconi University So let’s get started.
Details Of Bocconi University Scholarships 2024
|Degree Programs:||Undergraduate and Masters|
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship program.
- The study programs will be taught in English.
- International students can also apply for these scholarships
- Students must have strong academic records as scholarships will only given to those students who have strong academic records.
Also apply for:
Benefits Of Bocconi University Scholarships
If you get selected for this program you will get a lot of benefits Some of the benefits of the scholarship program are given below:
- Tuition fees to study undergraduate or Master’s degree programs at Bacconi University will be reduced to help. Students can use a monthly stipend to pay their remaining tuition fees.
- The students will get a scholarship amount of € 12,000/year for Bachelors and € 13,000/year for Graduate Students.
- Bocconi university will also also provide residence in Bocconi residences but these residencies will be limited.
- The scholarship period can extended for a maximum of 2 years for bachelor’s and one additional year for graduate degree students.
Gollowing chart will show the different scholarships with a deadline to apply for those scholarships;
|Session||Bocconi online test||Deadlines||Results|
July 2023 to
|13 July to 22 September 2023
(3:00 according to Italian time)
|Winter||20 November 2023 to 26 January 2024
3:00 pm according to Italian time
|Spring||11 March to12 April 2024
(3:00 pm according to Italian time
How to Apply for the Bocconi University Scholarship?
If you are interested in studying in Italy under the Bocconi University Scholarship and you meet the eligibility criteria set by the university then follow the steps below:
- Apply for Bachelor or Kaster degree program at Mocconi university scholarship
- No need to submit the scholarship form separately if you have already submitted or secured your pposition.
- Check if you have enough grades to be considered for this scholarship program as only those students will be selected for the Bacconi scholarship you have good grades.
Be a part of our vibrant WhatsApp and Telegram communities, where you can connect with like-minded international students and never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join|