Now you can start your educational career in New Zealand. Good news! The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this study, its benefits, and the step-by-step process.
The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully-fledged PhD for foreign students. The books will provide a NZ $ 27,000 stipend per year and a tuition fee for 36 months.
The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships invites applications from international students who want to pursue a Ph.D. degree at the University of Otago, New Zealand for the academic year 2023-2024. The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will provide NZ $ 27,000 stipend per year and home tuition fees for 36 months (excluding student work and insurance).
The University Council of the University of Otago, on the recommendation of the Senate, offers Doctoral Scholarships to those who will be entering a doctoral course at the University. These courses are usually only available to students who want to get their first doctoral degree. Applicants can only receive a Fully Funded University of Otago scholarship.
The Doctoral Scholarship is open to baptismal candidates pursuing PhD degrees in any field offered at the University of Otago. However, baptismal candidates must meet all the requirements to qualify for a place of residence and scholarship at a university.
Be a part of our vibrant WhatsApp and Telegram communities, where you can connect with like-minded international students and never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join|
Summary of University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2024
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctor), Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd)
- Institutions (institutions): University of Otago
- Read on: New Zealand
- Courses offered: See Here
- Program duration: One year
- Scholarship offered: Up to 200 per year
- Deadline: Ongoing (15 August)
- The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will provide NZ $ 27,000 stipend per year and home tuition fees for 36 months (excluding student work and insurance).
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ $ 27,000 stipend per year plus tuition fees up to 36 months at home rate (excluding student services and insurance).
Eligibility criteria for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship
To qualify for a doctorate from the University of Otago, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world.
- Applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in paperwork and thesis. In addition, marks for all high-quality papers contribute to the relevant level and thesis.
- However, for applicants with their previous qualifications offered by other universities, the University will calculate the GPA points using what it considers to be the most relevant papers and grades provided in the applicant’s study documents.
- Similarly, the applicant’s research capacity, or his or her record.
- Advice, recommendations and / or position of the relevant Head of Department.
- Local and international nominees can apply for a Doctoral Scholarship at Otago University.
- However, foreign students will receive a scholarship at home level.
How do you apply for the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2024?
Please follow the following application instructions at the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship:
Applicants can apply for a Doctoral Scholarship at the University of Otago via the eVision portal on the University’s website. Once you have applied for admission to your program you will receive a warning on your student website inviting you to apply for the scholarship.
To learn more about the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Our Social Media Community:
You can join our social media community for personalized guidelines and to join other students applying for different opportunities across the world.
|Facebook Page||Join Now|