Last date of application: May 27, 2022
Do you want to get $1,000 for your gap year? Don’t let you financial problems get in the way of studies or your gap year dreams. Yes , apply now for a CanGap Gap Year Scholarship 2022.
If you’re looking to find some way to fund your gap year, you’ve come to the right place! With the CanGap Gap Year Scholarship, you could receive $5,000 towards your chosen gap year. All you have to do is submit an essay about why you need the scholarship and what it will mean to you. It’s as simple as that! Get writing and get funding!
You interested and have knowledge that some coding courses you enrolled wanted to do? Or these can also those expenses that help you to start your business? The camera triode etc you wanted for a content creator or you want the air tickets to go learn Spanish in Spain? Well, this $1,000 will help you to achieve all.
CanGap Gap Year Scholarships will be given to soon-to-be gap year students also given to gap year alum those who are looking their future with purpose and passion.
- Each year in April and September, CanGap Gap gives two (2) $1,000 scholarships for Gappers starting a gap year in their upcoming year. In April of 2022 , they are going to provide $1000 scholarship
Eligibility criteria for CanGap Gap Year Scholarships
Scholarships will be given to those students who are :
- permanent residents of Canada;
- Must be gap year in their upcoming session of academic year;
- Just finishing their gap year and enrolling onto their next step (can be school or work etc );
- Ages must be Between 17 and 25 years.
The scholarship is open to everyone in Canada with a valid Canadian passport. If you do not have one, you can still apply. You will just need to apply as an international student and pay all of your own expenses and taxes. Please note that acceptance into CGY is based on an academic evaluation only. A CGA designation or other professional designations are not taken into consideration at all.
The importance of an evidence based essay
If you’re writing an essay on a topic that is based in some kind of evidence, research or otherwise, make sure you can back up your claims with references. In other words, if you claim that a topic is important, you should be able to show why it’s important. For example: It’s believed that emotional intelligence will become increasingly crucial for success in all areas of business.
- Register yourself before deadline by providing your your full name and email address.
- Host institute then send you a form to your email right soon so you can fill out form and submit your application.
- Submit your scholarships application before 12:00 AM EST on Friday, 28 May 2022.
For further details, you can visit CanGap.
More scholarships open now:
- Latest Scholarships in France 2022 – Fully Funded
- Fully Funded Goethe University Scholarships in Germany 2022
- University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded