Goethe University Scholarships in Germany 2022 is a great opportunity for international students to study in Germany, one of the leading universities in Germany with a variety of study opportunities for foreign students entering.
The Goethe University is a research-oriented public university located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany . It was founded in 1914, thus being the third oldest university in Germany, after Leipzig and Vienna universities. The Goethe University was originally called Studium generale (General Studies), which translates to university with unrestricted admission at the time. Ranking of Frankfurt is about 151 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities. We highly recommend you to apply for the Goethe University Scholarships in Germany 2022. you can also apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 .
Most of us are interested in listening only to the United States or England, but other European countries also provide free education to non-EU students. Germany is considered the best place for international students to pursue a master’s degree program, Ph.D. Graduate level programs and other short training programs. students will receive financial assistance to cover tuition or full tuition fees at the Goethe University. Check Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022-23.
Details of Goethe University Scholarships in Germany 2022
- Sponsor Country: Germany
- Sponsor University: Goethe University
- Fields : Subjects offered by the university
- Courses available: Bachelors, Master, Ph.D. and Postdoctoral
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
Benefits of Scholarship
The Goethe University scholarship will cover the Financial expenses or full tuition fees at the Goethe University.
Also apply for:
- Norway Scholarships for International Students 2022 – Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Austria without IELTS 2022 – Fully Funded
The selected student will get the award of between 500€ and 300€ per month for up to one year of their undertaken study.
- All students are eligible to apply for Goethe University International Scholarship,
- Available Subjects: students can apply for any program offered at Goethe University.
- The students have to enroll in Goethe University.
- CV & letter of motivation
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- University degree
- Transcript of records
- Registration for the final exams at institute
- Proofs of financial situation
- Admission Requirements: students need to submit academic records & documents required to apply.
- Language Requirement: The students have to submit scores of proficiency tests:
- All students have to submit certificate of their proficiency in German at the DSH-2 level.
- Calvary University Scholarships 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Enquiries or applications, etc.
Applications are invited from both EU and non-EU students who have been admitted to study a full degree programme at any faculty or institute, or are intending to enroll as ‘visiting students’. The awards cover up to 1.5 years of tuition fees and one maintenance award, worth around 450 Euros per month, is available. The application procedure has to be completed by July 2022.
How to apply!
There is online process to apply for for the Goethe University Scholarships in Germany. You need to apply online please submit the required documents as mentioned above. To apply please visit the official website provided below.