Star your educational career in Germany. Good news! The International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about the benefits of IMPRS PhD scholarship and the step-by-step application process.
The International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully paid scholarship for international students. Health insurance, pension contributions, and other social benefits are included in the contract. The repatriation fee for PhD students (after tax and rebate) is a minimum of 1,600 Euro per month.
The IMPRS PhD in Science course is open to foreign students who intend to study for a doctorate at the International Max Planck Research School in Germany. The International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology trains talented young researchers working in three fields in Dresden, including Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Technology and working with top scientists from more than 50 countries to ask: How cells make tissues and living things ? Our PhD students are passionate about disciplinary science and are pursuing new directions in studies.
At the International Max Planck Research School, we are looking for applications from young talented and young researchers who are naturally curious and who are hungry for other new ways under our study work. Successful applicants have a burning desire to build the future of science and the potential for prosperity in a highly competitive, multi-sectoral environment.
Summary of Scholarship
- Level of Education: Doctoral (PhD)
- Institutions (schools): International Max Planck Research School
- Country : Germany
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Health Science
- Program duration: 4 years
- Deadline: Applications are accepted at any time
The International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship offers the recipient the following benefits:
IMPRS-CellDevoSys guarantees full financial support throughout your PhD career, that is, up to 4 years. PhD projects in IMPRS cannot last more than 4 years.
Financial support is provided by a contract of employment of 65% TvöD E13 (German tax for government employees).
Health insurance, pension contributions, and other social benefits are included in the contract. The repatriation fee for PhD students (after tax and rebate) is a minimum of 1,600 Euro per month.
Also apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Qualifications for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
To qualify for the International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- We recommend incorporating TOEFL or IELTS results into your application if available.
- Eligible countries: All countries of the World
- Acceptance is based solely on past scientific qualifications and future strengths. This ensures the employment of only qualified graduates in a fair and transparent manner.
- You must graduate from university or have a scheduled graduation date before starting your thesis career.
- Excellent expertise in scientific literature knowledge is essential. Enthusiasm and teamwork are also important.
- Applicants must hold, or expect to receive, a Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering before taking up a PhD thesis job.
- Applicants with an excellent BSc degree are also welcome to apply, as independent research and written thesis are part of the course.
- As English is the working language of the program, applicants must demonstrate a high level of English speaking and writing. We recommend incorporating TOEFL or IELTS results into your application if available.
- Students who had been linked to the IMPRS team for more than 3 months were considered “internal candidates”. In general, internal choices are worth embracing. They may join the PhD thesis research team if the previous meeting with the group does not exceed 12 months.
- Nominees must demonstrate outstanding performance and high level of power in order to be invited to interviews.
Appropriate completed applications will continue to be evaluated. The initial assessment takes into account the national education system for applicants, and is done by internal experts of the relevant education system.
Additionally, we can conduct phone or Skype chats during the testing process. Appropriate applications are recommended to faculty members for further evaluation. Together they compiled a short list of guests for a discussion week in Dresden.
How do you apply for an International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship?
- Please follow these steps to receive this lesson:
- Familiarize yourself with our research and highlight open positions
- Make sure you are qualified and interested in doing research with usAsk 2 referees to support your request
- Complete an application form
Submit when your referees have given their recommendations
To learn more about the International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship, please visit the official website
More Scholarships For You:
- Scholarships In Vietnam For International Students 2023
- Kuwait Scholarships for International students 2023
- University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023 for International Students