Good news! Applications for OPEC Fund Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this study, its benefits and the step-by-step process.
The OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) Internship 2021 is open to foreign students. The internship period is 2 to 6 months. OFID Internship will provide a student support framework assigned to any department of the OPEC Fund to focus on enriching student knowledge.
The OPEC International Development Fund (OPEC Fund) is a government development finance institution established in 1976 by Members of the Organization of the Commonwealth of International Trade Organization (OPEC). The OPEC fund was set up at the OPEC summit, held in Algiers, Algeria, in March 1975. The keynote address of the conference “affirmed the environmental unity of OPEC and other developing countries in its struggle for development”, and called for ways to do so. to strengthen cooperation between the two countries.
The OPEC Fund offers a Learning Program that allows students from a variety of educational backgrounds to experience working with an international organization.
Summary of OPEC Fund Internship
- Institutions (institutions): OPEC Fund
- Location: Austria
- Areas of internal focus: Doing research; Writing texts; Data editing; and Assisting employees with their day-to-day work.
- Study Time: 2 to 6 months
Benefits of OPEC Fund Internship
UNICEF courses will include the following benefits:
- Provide a student support framework assigned to any OPEC Fund department to focus on enriching student knowledge.
- Provide immersion experience so that students gain practical experience working for an international organization.
Qualification criteria for OPEC Fund Internship
Applicants must complete the following OPEC Fund Internship procedures:
Languages Needed: They are fluent in English. Additional language knowledge (e.g. French, Spanish,
Arabic) is an asset;
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world
- Computer learning in standard applications (Microsoft Office);
- I have a keen interest in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- It can show cultural awareness; and
- It is able to reflect the core values of the OPEC Fund (Integrity, Empowerment, Prominence, Composition, Community).
Applicants must be between the ages of 19 and 25 and must be enrolled in a degree program (at least two years) or a graduation program. Alternatively, applicants may have the latest qualifications, having completed one year before the application deadline.
Also apply for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
The Application is valid for two to six months and is designed to:
- Provide a student support framework assigned to any department of the OPEC Fund to focus on
- enriching student knowledge;
Provide immersion experience so that students gain practical experience working for an international organization; and
Provide an opportunity for students to understand the OPEC Fund’s vision, mission and related values.
Internal staff are assigned to different departments / units according to their interests and qualifications, and according to the needs of the department. The Program provides opportunities to focus on one or more of the following: community sector performance; the private sector and commercial financial services; resources; financial management; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human Resources; management; communication; legal services; and information technology.
How do you apply for the OPEC Fund Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win the OPEC Fund Internship:
(1) Create an account
(2) Attach the following scriptures:
Online application form;
Curita Vitae (CV);
A copy of their university or equivalent diploma, or an initial letter of confirmation from the university / school confirming that the applicant / graduate was a student;
A copy of their latest university documents, showing a GPA collector or equivalent; and A short statement in English (approximately 150-250 words) explaining their motive for the application.
Successful nominees must be able to present a health or health insurance policy in Austria or a similar certificate confirming that you will be fully covered from a medical point of view during the program.
Due to a plethora of applications, the OPEC Fund will enter into further communications with candidates.
All applications must be in English;
Please upload the statement and text under the ‘additional documentation’ section of the application form; and
Please answer all the questions on the application form.
To learn more about OPEC Fund courses, please visit the official website
More Scholarships For You:
- Scholarships In Vietnam For International Students 2023
- Kuwait Scholarships for International students 2023
- University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023 for International Students