Are you planning to study abroad at one of the top universities in the world? The Singapore Government Scholarship (SGS) grants you this opportunity by paying your tuition fees and guaranteeing you a monthly allowance of SGD 2,000 (around USD 1,550) while you’re studying in Singapore. If you successfully complete your course and fulfill all of the other terms and conditions of the scholarship, you’ll also receive an additional SGD 2,000 (around USD 1,550) cash award upon completion of your course. Students from over 60 countries around the world are eligible to apply!
About Singapore Government Scholarship
- Sponsor Country: Singapore
- Degree levels: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award type: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 1 June 2022
- Tuition Fees
- The stipend of S$2200/month, will extended to $2,700 if you pass the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Settling of S$1,000(Approx)
- One-time Airfare up to S$1,500 (Approx)
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Government Scholarship
Â Applicants should be nationals of one of these countries:
- Â Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), India, Indonesia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia (Mongolia), Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Pakistan and Vietnam.
Â You also need to have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no individual band less than 6.0 in any one module and no less than 5.5 in any two modules. This is regardless of age at time of entry into Singapore or level of education already attained.
Application opens on May 2022. Students can submit their application online through MyAdmission online portal between till June. The last date of submitting documentation is 1st June 2022 . Screening/interview dates will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by November 2022. The Scholarship is available for January 2023 intake..
Things To Remember While Applying
If you’re eligible, apply early—scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. You can register to apply here. And don’t forget to upload your profile photo and academic certificates as part of your application.
Useful Information on the Programmes
If you have been awarded a government scholarship in any of these categories, then your degree fees will be fully covered by us. If you are an exchange student, you do not need to pay anything but only your living expenses. To ensure that all students receive a high quality and well-rounded education, they may select their courses from designated academic departments/courses/modules (listed in each course code) offered by participating local public universities on top of their overseas curriculum.
That means if you are studying at one of our partner universities on either an Exchange or Direct basis, then we will pay your tuition fees at that university’s home department while you take modules across various disciplines to help achieve your qualification.
As always, applicants must meet an overall minimum academic requirement, as well as a minimum academic requirement in their nominated course of study and/or research field.
In order to be eligible to apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate course(s) leading to a degree or diploma in your home country.
- Students applying from overseas (Non-Singaporean citizens): Applicants are required to hold an offer of admission into one of NUS’ Undergraduate Degree Programme(s) prior to submitting their application.
- Applicants should apply using a PC with Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel) installed. We do not support Mac platforms. All submissions must be in English.
The deadline to submit application for Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 is June 1, 2022 (according to Singaporean Time)
How to Apply
- Shortlisted candidates will get alert after 12 weeks of submission of the application.
- You can apply now using this link here!
- Official Website of the host organization visit here!
If you have any question about Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students Join us on Facebook , Twitter & Instagram and ask your questions
You Can Also Apply For:
- Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded
- University of New South Wales Scholarships for 2022
- Fully Funded Scholarships In Bulgaria For Students 2022