If you want to apply to Tulane University Scholarship in USA , you’ll be happy to hear that the school has made it much easier than in years past to apply. In fact, this process could take as little as fifteen minutes if you have all your documents and information ready ahead of time and fill out the application correctly the first time. You should start by reading through this article on how to apply and what you need to know before applying to Tulane University, so you can submit your application and other materials correctly without delay. Apply today!
About Tulane University Scholarship in USA 2023
- Country: USA
- University : Tulane University
- Deadline: December 5, 2022
- Open for : All countries
To apply for Tulane University Scholarship, you must meet following criteria:
- Must be an international students,
- At least 18 years of age by September 15th of year application is submitted
- Must have a high school diploma from an accredited secondary institution or evidence of high school equivalency.
- Official transcripts must be provided if awarded a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in United States (diplomas from other countries are not accepted).
- Exceptions may be made for recent US graduates (less than 5 years) who provide proof of strong academic performance during undergraduate studies.
- For scholarships administered through agencies other than Scholarships for International Students, applicants will need to fulfill requirements as outlined by each agency prior to submission with Tulane International Student Center.
The Tulane admission application;
- The two recommendation letters (contact information for your references will be provided after you have submitted your online admission application. Your references should send their recommendations directly to Tulane, as they will not be accepted through Interfolio)
- A résumé/CV (this is a detailed summary of your academic and professional experience).
- A list of extracurricular activities, honors and awards.
- If you are applying as a part-time student or an international applicant, you will also need to submit your completed English language proficiency test scores with your application.
- Please note that there is no supplemental essay required of part-time applicants or international applicants. Full-time undergraduate students only need to submit an additional essay as described below
- Official transcripts from all secondary schools and colleges attended.
How Much Does It Cost?
Tulane University is offering full scholarships to eligible international students seeking a degree at its four undergraduate schools of Arts & Sciences, Business, Liberal Arts & Medicine. The program, valued at approximately $250 million over 15 years, is funded by anonymous donors as part of Tulane’s Global Initiative which focuses on making a significant impact on an emerging or critical challenge facing society.
Full-tuition scholarships are for four consecutive years at one of Tulane’s four undergraduate schools (liberal arts & sciences, business administration, engineering or architecture).
After that period, winners may re-apply for additional support. The application deadline is December 5, 2022. International students must have completed or be currently enrolled in their final year of secondary school when applying for admission by December 5, 2022.
Deadlines And Other Important Dates
- December 5, 2022 , 4 p.m. (CST)
- Priority application deadline for Louisiana residents. Same for Final application deadline for all applicants
- No late applications will be accepted after December 5, 2022
- Deadline for submitting final admission decision from all programs
- Applicants admitted by Tulane must pay deposit ($1,000 for international students) by April 15 or place a hold on their account until deposit payment is received by December 5, 2022.
Since Tulane isn’t a state-sponsored school, it has a higher cost of attendance than most public universities. However, because of its generous financial aid packages (for students who qualify), you might pay less for your education at Tulane than you would at other schools with similar academic programs.
When applying for Tulane’s scholarship program, keep in mind that it requires a separate application from your general admission application; contact Tulane directly for more information on how to apply. Scholarships are usually awarded based on merit (academic performance) or need (financial need). After you apply for both admission and financial aid, you’ll be notified of decisions within three weeks of your admission acceptance.