Are you an ambitious student seeking to pursue higher education in an international environment? Are you looking for financial support to study abroad? If the answer to these questions is yes, this article might interest you. The University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2022 will be available in August this year, and you can apply as long as you meet the requirements. Learn more about this scholarship below to know if it’s worth applying or not!
You can apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2022. ADB offers Scholarships to the University of Auckland New Zealand. The scholarship will cover all expenses of selected students. There are almost all kinds of fields available.
ADB Scholarship only sponsors 2 Year Master Degree Programs. The term of the master’s degree will be 1.5 to 2 years. Although, the Bachelors program period will be approximately 3 years. it is a great opportunity for international students to pursue their studies in New Zealand. We encourage you to apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland 2022. You should also apply for other related scholarship programs.
The Asian Development Bank is a Japanese government-sponsored scholarship program, each year in New Zealand has hundreds of scholarship programs to be awarded to students from different countries. The purpose of this ADB course is to provide opportunities for people in developing countries to pursue their studies through world-class researchers (in the fields of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development Related Fields)
About University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2022
Open to Students from Developing Countries to Study at University of Auckland in New Zealand. Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degree program.
- Sponsor Country: New Zealand
- Sponsor University: University of Auckland
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of any country
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August 2022
As an overseas student, you could gain a degree from one of New Zealand’s leading universities. The University of Auckland provides funding to cover your tuition fees. As well as being located in New Zealand’s largest city, you would have access to extensive library and research facilities. The University also offers many international scholarships for students who need financial support.If you are in need of financial assistance, there is a wide range of scholarships offered by individual departments within the university.
- The ADB offers fully funded scholarship programs, which will cover all tuition costs
- Travel ticket / cost from home country to Auckland, New Zealand
- Tuition Fees
- The basic cost of living in Auckland
- The cost of traveling from Aukland to the home country at the end of graduation
- Health and health insurance
- A special grant may be made available for the preparation of the thesis.
Eligibility criteria for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship
Must be a National Member State of ADB Member States. (List of member countries can be viewed on Google)
It needs to be approved in the Approved Principle Program provided above at the University of Auckland.
Have a Bachelor’s degree
- All educational papers are also required.
- 2 Years of Full-Time Professional Experience
- A Motivation Book is required.
- Be under 35 years of age and 10 years of senior leave.
- He is fluent in English
- Students who have already received the scholarship are eligible.
The Application Process
The application will be very similar to last year. This can be found on The Official University Website. It is essentially asking applicants questions regarding their careers and ambitions. We have been told that they are looking for someone with a mindset and not necessarily academic success or connections. The online part should take no longer than an hour at most, but make sure you answer every question in detail to demonstrate your knowledge and experiences when dealing with similar situations as well as determination towards your career goals.
How to Apply
Application opens from 15th January to 14th February. Scholarships will be awarded on or before 22nd August each year. The University does not charge any application fees for either domestic or international applicants. Details on how to apply for a scholarship are available at https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/study/international-students/scholarships-loans-and-funding/development-scholarships/asian-development-bank-japan-scholarship-program.html.
Frequently Asked Questions
- University of Auckland ADB Scholarship is for international students only?
- No, International and national students are eligible to apply.
- Will I get a study loan if I am awarded an Undergraduate scholarship?
- The University does not offer loans. Scholarships may be able to help with Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) costs but applicants must confirm that they will be obtaining OSHC cover before acceptance into their program.
- Can I apply for other scholarships while in your process?
- Yes, you can definitely apply for other scholarships during our process!
- How long will it take me to receive notification once selected as a recipient?
- This can vary depending on how many scholarships we award and how many awards we make on any given day or week. Sometimes things get busy so please just bear with us.
- Temple University Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022
- Harvard University Scholarships in 2022 for International Students
- Scholarships in Switzerland Without IELTS 2022
- University of Newcastle Scholarships for International Students