University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany 2022 is a great opportunity for international students to study in Germany, one of the leading universities in Germany with a variety of study opportunities for foreign students entering.
The University of Freiburg is a research-oriented public university located in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It was founded in 1457, thus being the third oldest university in Germany, after Leipzig and Vienna universities. The University of Freiburg was originally called Studium generale (General Studies), which translates to university with unrestricted admission at the time. you can also apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 .
Most of us are interested in listening only to the United States or England, but other European countries also provide free education to non-EU students. Germany is considered the best place for international students to pursue a master’s degree program, Ph.D. Graduate level programs and other short training programs. Applicants will receive financial assistance to cover tuition or full tuition fees at the University of Freiburg. Check Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022-23.
Details of University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany 2022
- Sponsor Country: Germany
- Sponsor University: University of Freiburg
- Fields : Subjects offered by the university
- Courses available: Bachelors, Master, Ph.D. and Postdoctoral
- Deadline: July 15, 2022
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of Freiburg will cover the Financial expenses or full tuition fees at the University of Freiburg.
EU/International students can apply for scholarships worth €2,500. German nationals can apply for a scholarship worth €1,500. These scholarships are offered by The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and are available to undergraduate students starting courses of study in September 2021 at one of these institutions: University of Bristol; University College London; Imperial College London; King’s College London; The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE); Queen Mary University of London; University College Dublin; Trinity College Dublin.
Also apply for:
- Norway Scholarships for International Students 2022 – Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Austria without IELTS 2022 – Fully Funded
Level of Study
The scholarships are open to study Master’s and Ph.D. studies. The number of scholarship: Up to 80 scholarships for EU students, 20 for non-EU students, total up to 100 German University of Freiburg Scholarships for foreign students. There is no nationality restriction on these awards. Nationality requirement: EU or non-EU students can apply for these University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany 2022 at any time.
- CV & one letter of motivation
- Transcript of degree
- Certificate of the Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) of the German Embassy
- Letter of acceptance from supervisor
- All School certificates
- University entrance examination certificate
- University degree
Admission Requirements: Applicants need to submit all necessary academic records and documents required to apply.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3
- DSH (result 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: certified proof of English proficiency at the B2 level
- German language proficiency Proof at the B2 level is also required by university for an application for Studienkolleg.
International students can apply for this Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg International Scholarship.
The applicant must have above-average grades and have a high level of German language proficiency. Furthermore, he or she must plan to study abroad at one of our partner universities in Germany and be enrolled as a full-time student during their exchange year. Applicants who will be enrolled as part-time students (for example, undergraduate students working towards a degree in Germany) are not eligible for these scholarships. Those who apply for more than one exchange program at once will only be able to receive one scholarship.
Available Courses: Students can do a degree program offered at the University of Freiburg.
Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Students must be in their 4th semester of any degree at the University of Freiburg.
- Candidates must be in phase of examination.
- For Doctoral studies Applicants must have a Ph.D. nearing completion of their (maximum six months until submission).
- Calvary University Scholarships 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Enquiries or applications, etc.
Applications are invited from both EU and non-EU students who have been admitted to study a full degree programme at any faculty or institute, or are intending to enroll as ‘visiting students’. The awards cover up to 1.5 years of tuition fees and one maintenance award, worth around 450 Euros per month, is available. The application procedure has to be completed by July 2022.
How to apply!
There is online process to apply for for the University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany. You need to apply online please submit the required documents as mentioned above. To apply please visit the official website provided below.