World Bank Legal Internship is one of the most famous and demanding internship programs among students. This internship program offers students to improve their skills by working and spending their time learning new skills . World Bank internship is also known as World Bank Legal Vice Presidency to the law community . The Legal Vice Presidency invites all the talented and hardworking students to work with innovative and exemplary solutions to different law problems and to enhance their legal skills.
The world bank internship program is a influencing mission for all the national as well as international students.The main aim of the internship program is to learn different legal theories and provide students with initial experience in their relevant fields .students will also get chance to work in different joints with Legal Vice Presidency staff and learn from their experience which will also help students. Students will also do research at the world bank which will give them the opportunity to show up their skills in different domains and affiliations of work banks in the whole world.
Currently the World Bank Legal Spring Internship program 2022 is inviting all the e international students for the academic year 2022-23. Work bank is one of the best banks with a huge source of funds . Another aim of the world bank internship program is to remove poverty, economic stability, and improvement of the quality of life in the world. The interns of the world bank students will get legal experience of contemporary issues of the world. There are alot of other benefits for the students which are mentioned below after the section of eligibility criteria . check out the benefits and apply for the internship program.
Details of World Bank legal Internship Program
- The World Bank
- Headquarters of the World Bank located in Washington, D.C. and in some other country offices of the world bank.
Duration of internship:
- three months
All the applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the internship program.
- All the applicants must hold citizenship of an IBRO member state.
- All the students must be studying the law degree i.e JD, LLM, LLB, PhD, SJD and other related degree programs
- Applicants for the world bank legal internship must have proof of insurance ,recognized internationally.
- Applicants must have to enroll in the host university according to the policies of the world bank internship program.
- Applicants having knowledge of a second language will be preferred over other students for this internship.
- Both national and international students can apply for this internship program
Also read: NCTU Taiwan Scholarship Program-Fully Funded
Following are the benefits of the world bank legal internship program
- All the participants will get a chance to attend different conferences and high-profile events.
- Students will practice law with the professionals of legal vice presidency.
- Students will spend their three month in different institutes of the world bank which will allow them to practice the law thoroughly.
- As we discussed above, the internship can be at the Headquarters of World Bank’s in Washington D.C. or in different offices of the country
- Students will get a chance to attend three internship programs at world bank as summer internship program,winter internship program and fall internship program.
- The world bank also provides visa to some special interns under some circumstances
- The World Bank provided the google form for the applicants ,if you want to apply for this internship program,you have to fill and submit the google form
- All the applicants must have to answer the questions asked in the form .(below you can find the form link)
- Students are advised to upload required documents in Pdf format.
- Applicants have to select the three preferred operations which are given in the application.
- All the applicants can select their preferred country for the world bank legal internship program, applicants can select auto 3 country for internship
- 30 September 2021 is the last date to submit an application form for the World Bank Legal Internship 2022 . After the deadline applications will not be considered for the internship