If you’re planning to study abroad in the United States, one of the first things on your list might be applying for financial aid to help you pay for your education. The good news is that there are many opportunities out there, with more than enough funding to go around. AAUW scholarship program comes from the American Association of University Women (AAUW), which has given more than $40 million in scholarships to thousands of women studying in the United States since its founding in 1881.
About AAUW Scholarship in USA 2023
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree: Masters, Ph.D., Post Doc
- Deadline: November 15, 2022
Also apply for:
- University Of British Columbia Scholarships 2023 | Funded
- Top 5 UAE Scholarships For International Students 2023
- Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
Benefits of AAUW Scholarship in the USA:
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) offers a number of scholarships for women pursuing higher education in the United States. The organization provides financial support to help offset the cost of tuition, books, and other expenses associated with attending college. In addition, the AAUW offers mentorship opportunities and access to a network of professional women. The AAUW scholarship is an excellent way to finance your education and get ahead in your career.
Fellowship Award Amount:
- Master’s/first professional degree: $20,000
- Postdoctoral: $50,000
- Doctoral: $25,000
- Educational Expenses
- Dependent child care.
- Living Expenses
- Travel to professional meetings
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) offers a number of scholarships for women who are planning to pursue higher education in the United States. To be eligible, you must:
- Be a NOT citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have been accepted to an accredited two- or four- year college or university in the United States
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be enrolled as a full-time student for the upcoming academic year
- To apply, you will need to fill out an online application and submit it by the deadline. You will also need to provide transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal essay.
English Language Requirement:
All applicants for the AAUW scholarship must meet the English language requirement. This includes taking an English proficiency test and submitting your score with your application. The minimum score required varies depending on which country you’re from, but generally, you’ll need a score of 80 or higher on the TOEFL iBT or a 6.5 or higher on the IELTS. If you don’t meet this requirement, you can still apply if you’re willing to take an English language course during your first semester at your university in the USA.
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-Based Test): 79
- Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test: 60
- TOEFL Essentials: 8.5
- IELTS: 6.5
How to Apply?
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) offers a number of scholarships for women pursuing higher education. The scholarship application process for the 2023 academic year will open in early September 2022. To apply, you’ll need to fill out an online application and submit it by the deadline. The application will ask for your personal information, educational background, and financial need. You’ll also be asked to write a short essay explaining your career goals. Once you’ve submitted your application, a committee will review it and decide whether or not you’re awarded the scholarship.
To apply fill the online Application form for AAUW Scholarship 2023 in USA given below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is September 15,2022.
What are the eligibility requirements?
In order to be eligible, you must be a woman who is not currently enrolled in a degree program and who will be enrolled in a degree program in the upcoming academic year.
What type of documentation do I need to provide?
You will need to provide transcripts, a resume, and two letters of recommendation.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The scholarship is worth $5,000.
Can I apply if I am not a U.S. citizen?
Yes you can apply.
You can also apply for:
- Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2023 | Study in Turkey
- Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 – You Need to Know
- How to Win a Chevening Scholarship – Follow These 8 Steps
- Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 in Australia
- Schwarzman Scholars Program in China 2023 – Fully Funded