Abel Visiting Scholar Program is now accepting application from all international students at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, which takes place from January through March 2023. The program offers master’s-level or PhD candidates and recent graduates who are enrolled in a doctoral program or have less than 3 years of work experience an opportunity to conduct biomedical research within Penn Medicine’s Department of Cell and Developmental Biology or its Wistar Institute Cancer Center under the mentorship of one of our leading faculty members.
The Abel Visiting Scholar Program will begin accepting applications August 31, 2022 and will continue accepting applications until December 1st, 2022. The program will take place from January to May of the following year and will be hosted by the Abel Scholars Foundation The main goal of the program is to bring more students to study at the prestigious Universities an effort to increase diversity on campus and better connect students with the university community.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2023-2024 academic year. Scholars can apply for a one-semester or full academic year appointment. Full-year scholars will receive a stipend of $50,000 and one-semester scholars will receive a stipend of $25,000.
Abel Visiting Scholar Program 2023-24:
- Abel Prize
- The Commission for Developing Countries of the International Mathematical Union
In addition to the stipend, scholars will also receive up to $5,000 for research expenses and up to $2,500 for travel expenses.
Benefits of the Abel Visiting Scholar Program:
The Abel Visiting Scholar Program offers academics and researchers the opportunity to spend up to a year at the University of Oslo in Norway.
- The program provides scholars with a monthly stipend, round-trip airfare, and coverage of tuition and fees.
- Additionally, scholars will have access to library resources and housing during their stay. The program is designed to promote collaboration between scholars and Norwegian academics, and to contribute to the internationalization of the University of Oslo.
Eligibility Abel Visiting Scholar Program 2023-24
The Abel Visiting Scholar Program provides opportunities for short-term visits to St. Andrews by scholars working on projects that fit within the cross-disciplinary themes of the University’s Strategic Plan. The program is designed to enrich the intellectual life of the University and to promote research collaboration and scholarly exchange.
Applications are invited from scholars who are currently employed at a college or university and who hold a doctoral degree or equivalent terminal degree.
- The program is intended for scholars who are in the early stages of their careers and who have not held a full-time tenure-track appointment.
- Visiting scholars will be appointed as Senior Fellows in one of the four constituent colleges of the University of St. Andrews (United College, St. Salvator’s College, St.
Documents Required for CDC Scholarship 2023-24:
Applications for the Abel Visiting Scholar Program are now open for the 2023-24 academic year. The program, which is sponsored by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), provides scholars with an opportunity to conduct research on a wide variety of public health topics.
Abel Visiting Scholar Program Application Deadlines:
The Abel Visiting Scholar Program provides opportunities for scholars to visit the University of Wisconsin-Madison for one semester or one academic year. Applications are now being accepted for the 2023-24 academic year. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2023.
How to Apply for the Abel Visiting Scholar Program 2023-24?
Are you an advanced graduate student or early-career researcher in the field of mathematics? If so, you may be eligible to apply for the Abel Visiting Scholar Program.
Also apply for:
- High Commission of Australia Scholarships 2023 ($30,000 scholarship)
- Scholarships in China Without IELTS for Study in 2023
- Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023 | Fully Funded
- 5,000 Scholarships in Australia 2023 – Fully Funded