APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship is now accepting scholarship applications from the women of Pakistan . All the females of Pakistan from the HEC recognized Universities of Pakistan and AJK are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Every year All Pakistan Women’s Association (APWA) sponsors the Pakistani females who wanted to study their Postgraduate degree program and wanted to pursue a career in public service. APWA has also announced this scholarship program for the academic year for the year 2021-22.
APWA is working hard to help the females who want to complete their higher education studies . Another aim of the APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship is empowerment of women in Pakistan . The scholarship reward will be given to the most talented and brilliant females having a strong academic background,this will ensure that the scholarship program is helping the right people.
APWA (All Pakistan Women Association), is inviting all the females to apply for merit scholarships to study their postgraduate studies. This scholarship reward will be given to the women for their one year graduate degree program. Only females of postgraduate degree programs can apply for this scholarship program. Almost all the fields are available under APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship and there is no age limit required.So,all the females from any study background who want to study their postgraduate degree program can apply for this scholarship program.
Details of APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship
- Sponsor county: Pakistan
- Sponsor Organization: All Pakistan Women Association (APWA)
- Duration of program: Postgraduate degree studies
- Number of scholarships : not defined yet
- Application fee: No application fee
- Financial coverage : Full Scholarship
- Available Disciplines : only Postgraduates
- Gender eligibility: Only pakistani females
- Available fields: all fields available
- Deadline : September 20,2021
Also read: UNDP Internship for undergraduate students
Following is the eligibility Criteria for APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship program:
- These scholarships are only for females
- As there is no age restriction,candidates for any age can apply for this program.
- This scholarship program is only for Postgraduates (MS,MSC,MSC. HONS,MPHIL and PHD) female students .So, the students who wanted to study any other other degree programs are ineligible for APWA scholarship program..
- Students who are already studying under any other government scholarship are also nor eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- APWA Punjab Scholarship program is merit based scholarship.so, the selection of the candidates will be on merit . Students having excellent and strong academic backgrounds will get a higher chance to be selected for this scholarship program.
You have to provide the following documents at the time of application.
- Your Personal information
- Your passport size pictures , pasted on the application form.
- Resume which will show you Interest in social work
- Extra curricular activities if any,like games, hobbies etc.
- Your handwritten statements about your goals in life.
- Attested copies of your school and college degrees.
- Your Character certificate from the last institution you studied..
- You must have to submit 2 recommendation letters. you can get these letters from any assistant professor of your current institute.This letters are compulsory for this scholarship program
You can get an application form of All Pakistan Women Association Punjab Merit Scholarship on their official facebook page . you can download the form and read all the instructions and fill them accordingly.
Last date of application
The last date to apply for APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship program for females of Pakistan is September 20, 2021. All the interested females of Pakistan are advised to submit their application before the deadline.
You have checked all the information related to APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship ,if you are interested and eligible for this scholarship program then you you send the for which you can download from above section and send the for along with all the required documents at their office at “APWA Admin Office, Punjab Headquarters, 65 Jail Road, Lahore.”