MasterCard Foundation Scholarship is now accepting scholarship applications from students residing in Africa. The African will study at The University of Pretoria under MasterCard Foundation Scholarship for the academic year 2023. MasterCard Foundation has collaborated with The University of Pretoria (UP) in order to offer scholarships to students who are brilliant, talented, and passionate in their studies having good academic records.
This scholarship program is only for the student’s postgraduate degrees residing in Africa. All the African students which are Talented and outstanding in their relevant fields can achieve their goals, which is only possible by studying for their degree in one of the best institutes of the world like The University of Pretoria. This scholarship program is a great opportunity for all African students to increase their learning skills, leadership skills, and knowledge in their relevant fields of study.
This scholarship program is accepting applications from African students who want their master’s or Ph.D. degree programs. The main aim of this scholarship program is to develop the continent of Africa by providing grants and funds to brilliant, motivated, and talented students who are suffering financial problems. All the Africans who want to study at the University of Pretoria and think they could study to enhance their skills and learning abilities are highly encouraged to apply for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship.
About MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023:
Details of the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship are following
- The last date is 31 October 2023
- Host Country: South Africa
- Fully funded by the host institution
- The last date is 31 October 2023
Available academic fields:
Students of the following fields are eligible to apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- Fields of natural science and agriculture sciences
- Faculty of economic science and management sciences
- Faculty of Humanities for international studies and political studies
- Engineering fields (i.e only continuing students can apply.
- As we mentioned above that only those students are eligible for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship program who belongs to one of the African countries
- Applicants must have to get an admission offer from the University of Pretoria. Admission for a full-time postgraduate degree is required in order to be eligible fr this scholarship program.
- All interested applicants must have to fill out their online application form to be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship program.
- Candidates must have to submit the original requirement documents at the time of application.
- Candidates must have to provide all the correct information asked by the host institution, providing false information will lead to disqualification from this scholarship program
- After completing their desired degree program students must have to come back to their own country and work for the progress of their country
The following benefits will be provided to students under the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship program
- Full tuition funds during the degree program,
- Accommodation for students,
- Students will get Meals in a UP residence or UP-accredited accommodation,
- The monthly stipend will be provided
- Books and other required helping materials,
- Medical aid will be provided to students during the scholarship,
- Students will also receive to the cost of the VISA fee.
- Students will also get a suitable travel allowance which contains which means traveling fee from their home country and return ticket funds etc.
- Academic counseling and advising
- October 31, 2023
How to apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023?
So, you have checked all the information of the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship program if you are eligible and interested in this scholarship program then all the application procedure is online (click here to apply ) .candidates are advised to provide all the correct information when applying for this program. Go and apply for this fellowship program. Here you can find the application form.
Best of Luck!
- Canada Prime Minister Scholarship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
- University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany 2024 – Fully Funded