Looking for De Montfort University scholarships to help fund your studies in the UK? You’re in luck we’ve got a list of scholarships available for students looking to study at this esteemed institution. Whether you’re looking for a full or partial scholarship, there are plenty of options available to help make your dreams of studying at De Montfort University a reality. Read on to learn more about the various scholarships on offer and how to apply for them.
De Montfort University (DMU) is a public university in Leicester, England. The university was founded in 1992 as a direct result of the merger of Leicester Polytechnic and DMU. Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate study, as well as for research programmes. DMU also offers a number of bursaries and discounts to support students through their studies.
The university has four faculties: Art, Design, and Humanities; Business and Law; Health and Life Sciences; and Technology. It offers more than 300 undergraduate courses and 200 postgraduate programmes.
DMU has strong industry partnerships and collaborative working relationships with local, national and international employers. The university is a leading provider of graduate employability in the East Midlands region.
About De Montfort University Scholarships in Uk 2023
- University: De Montfort University
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Program: PhD
- Scholarship Duration: 3 years
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date To Apply: November 8, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for De Montfort University Scholarships
To be eligible for a De Montfort University Scholarship, you must:
- Be not a national of the United Kingdom, the European Union, or another country with which the UK has a bilateral agreement on higher education.(Must be international student)
- Be not resident in the UK for at least three years prior to the start of your course
- Not have been awarded a scholarship by another institution for the same course of study
In addition, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Hold an offer to study for an undergraduate degree at De Montfort University
- Already be studying for an undergraduate degree at De Montfort University
De Montfort University offers a range of Fully Funded scholarships for international students to help with the cost of their studies.
- The scholarships are available for Ph.D. and postgraduate courses and cover a range of subjects.
- There are also a number of other scholarships available from the university, including sports scholarships and bursaries.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the academic requirements for your chosen course and have the offer to study at the university.
De Montfort University offers a number of scholarships and bursaries to help you finance your studies.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, while bursaries are means-tested and awarded based on financial need.
To apply for a scholarship at De Montfort University, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A completed application form
- A personal statement
- An up-to-date CV
- Evidence of your academic achievements to date
If you are applying for a specific scholarship, you may also be required to provide additional information or supporting documentation. For example, if you are applying for a sports scholarship, you may need to provide evidence of your sporting achievements.
- For Intake of 1 January 2023, the Application deadline is 1 November 2022
- For Intake: 1 April 2023 application deadline is 1 February 2023
- For Intake: 1 October 2023 application deadline is 1 August 2023
Successful applicants will be contacted by the university.
De Montfort University is committed to providing financial support to international students who demonstrate academic excellence and who would not be able to study at the university without such assistance.
How to apply for De Montfort University Scholarships?
De Montfort University Scholarships are available to high achieving international students who want to study at the University. The scholarships are worth up to £5,000 and can be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
To apply for a De Montfort University Scholarship, you will need to complete an online application form. You will need to provide your personal details, academic qualifications and a personal statement. You will also need to provide two references.
When applying for a scholarship make sure that Professor Katie Laird is identified as the named academic in your desired Programme of Study tab.
De Montfort University offers a range of scholarships for students from the UK. The scholarships are available to students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all eligible students. De Montfort University has a limited number of scholarships available and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be considered for a scholarship, students must complete an application form and submit it to the university by the deadline. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a panel of academics from De Montfort University.
The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of your course. They will also provide you with a stipend of £5,000 per year to help with living costs.
More Scholarships For You: