The Coolidge Scholarship is a national, merit-based program that awards full-tuition scholarships to high school seniors who plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States. The scholarship is named for President Calvin Coolidge, who believed strongly in the value of education and hard work.
To be eligible for the Coolidge Scholarship, students must demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, and a commitment to public service. Scholarships are awarded based on a competitive application process that includes an essay, letters of recommendation, and an interview.
The Coolidge Scholarship covers tuition and fees at any accredited four-year college or university in the United States. Scholars also receive a stipend for books and other educational expenses, and they are eligible for internship opportunities with the Coolidge Foundation during their undergraduate years.
Eligibility Requirements for the Coolidge Scholarship
To be eligible for the Coolidge Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- Have a high school GPA of 3.0 or above
- Take the SAT or ACT and receive a score that places them in the top 40% of test-takers
Demonstrate financial need
- Be willing to commit to working in public service for at least one year after completing their undergraduate degree
The Application Process for the Coolidge Scholarship
The Coolidge Scholarship is a full-tuition, merit-based scholarship awarded to outstanding students who demonstrate financial need. The scholarship covers tuition and fees for four years of undergraduate study at any accredited college or university in the United States.
To apply for the Coolidge Scholarship, students must:
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit a copy of their high school transcript.
- Submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Write a personal essay describing their academic and career goals, and how they plan to use their education to make a difference in the world.
The Benefits of the Coolidge Scholarship
The Coolidge Scholarship is a one-year, full-tuition scholarship for high school seniors who exemplify character, leadership, and service. The scholarship is sponsored by the Coolidge Foundation, a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the legacy of President Calvin Coolidge.
The Coolidge Scholarship provides recipients with:
- Full tuition for one year at any accredited American college or university
- A stipend for living expenses
- An opportunity to participate in a paid summer internship in Washington, D.C.
- Access to a network of over 1,000 alumni mentors
The benefits of the Coolidge Scholarship are numerous and far-reaching. The scholarship not only provides financial assistance for college, but also opens doors to unique opportunities and experiences that would otherwise be unavailable. The scholarship has helped countless students pursue their dreams of higher education and embark on successful careers.
How to Renew Your Coolidge Scholarship
If you’re a high school senior, now is the time to start thinking about renewing your Coolidge Scholarship for college. The renewal process is simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. Here’s what you need to do:
- Login to your account on the Coolidge Scholarship website.
- Click on the “Renew Your Scholarship” link.
- Complete the renewal form, including your current GPA and plans for the upcoming academic year.
- Submit the form and wait for confirmation from the Coolidge Scholarship Foundation.
Once you’ve renewed your scholarship, you’ll be able to continue receiving financial support for your college education. So don’t delay, renew today!
The Coolidge Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for American students to receive full funding for their undergraduate education. If you are interested in applying, be sure to read through the requirements and application process carefully. The sooner you start, the better your chances will be of being accepted into this highly competitive program. Good luck!
More Scholarships For You:
- Doha Institute Scholarship in Qatar 2023
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded