ExxonMobil Africa Financial Internships is inviting all African graduates for Internships in their company. For this internship program young graduates of Africa are eligible. This organization offers internships to enhance students abilities where we believe people should take initiative, think independently, grow to full potential and help shape themselves according to future requirements .ExxonMobil builds v and skills through their different training programs and also polishes the abilities of the students in a wide range of assignments.
Host company: ExxonMobil
Program Type : Internship
Program place: Africa
No of internships: Several
Available for : Graduates
Nationality: Only Africans
ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships for Graduates of Africa | Expectations
- Work closely and deeply with Business team members in order to maximize the value of ExxonMobil’s diverse portfolio and identify more opportunities to grow the Business of ExxonMobil
- Complete reporting ,accounting and internal business activities for several affiliates in the company in order to accurately produce financial graph of work in ExxonMobil Corporation’s consolidated, published external production of ExxonMobil
- Offers to specialize in accounting team for different Upstream operations, fixed assets, special business events, deferred taxes, costs, and monthly/quarterly and annual close activities
- Closely analyze what drives the financial and operating results and then explain it completely .Trends of affiliation using several visualization tools to support the department of Business Management In order to make better decisions.
- Drive digital innovation by participating in different exciting processes of transformation and improvement initiatives of ExxonMobil.
- Collaboration with other organizations in order to provide detailed analytical reports to organizations in partnership with partners around the world.
- Build detailed knowledge of systems, Upstream business,tools and processes for ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst.
- Participation in ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Accounting Training Programs in order to further increase your accounting skills.
Interested applicants seeking for ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships for graduates of Africa 2021, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria
- This ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships is only open for graduates of Africa.
- Applicants should be available to to work full-time (40 hours per week)
- Applicants must have minimum of Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics , Taxation or equivalent or Accounting with experience of 1-10 year in the relevant field
- Minimum of three semesters of financial reporting, accounting and controlling in the higher education
- Applicants must have strong analytical skills with passion for process transformation and innovation of ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst.
- Students must have knowledge of English language in order to communicate with o colleagues and different organizations.
- Applicants must be good at problem solving.
- Always ready to take initiative and seek different challenges in the organizations.
- Applicants must be accurate in task performance and must have ability to meet priorities and deadlines for different tasks in the organization
- Applicants must be interested in long term career opportunities with the organization.
- Applicants should Improve his/her mindset continually in order to develop and implement best practices to practice excellent service delivery and accuracy for the organization
- Applicants must have good communication skills and effective interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with others organizations including his/her colleagues around the globe.
All the eligible candidates for ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internship program will receive the following benefits;
- A salary package and benefit package
- Long term career opportunity at ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst which is one of the largest companies in the world
- The organization will provide a variety of benefits health and wellbeing (for example . private health insurance contribution, life insurance, private pension and some fund contribution)
- Relocation assistance for all the candidates from outside the country.
- Organization will also provide the applicants wellness elements (like ergo stretch breaks and refreshments)
- Interesting and stimulating environment in an international atmosphere at ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst.
- Opportunity to enhance communication language skills and broader training.
You have read all the requirements and benefits of ExxonMobil Africa Financial Analyst Internships for Graduates of Africa 2021 all the Interested candidates are advised to process the online application and click here to apply for this internship program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified yet
click here to visit Official Site for more information