Finally, the wait is over because of the University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 in Canada for International students. Congratulations and welcome to the Canadian University of Calgary Scholarship Program. In this article, we will explain everything you want to know about Vietnam Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Calgary in Canada. We will also be covering how to apply and how to get accepted into these scholarships program in 2023. Canada offers multiple Scholarships to high school students each year, both in Canada and across the country, with many thousands of students applying for these Scholarships every year.
The University of Calgary offers over 1,000 scholarships and bursaries per year to full- and part-time undergraduate, graduate, and international students with outstanding academic achievement and high financial need. Scholarships are awarded based on grade point average (GPA), extracurricular involvement, as well as career plans, employment history, and personal achievements. In addition to scholarship awards, the University also recognizes academic excellence through its Distinguished Undergraduate Scholarships, Awards, and Prizes program. Each year several students receive $1,000 scholarships, which are renewable for four years.
University of Calgary scholarships are now available in Canada to help hardworking students of the world and Canadian students with their tuition costs! If you’re planning on attending the University of Calgary starting in 2023, this article can tell you everything you need to know about getting your scholarship, including how to apply, where to go to learn more, and how much money you could be eligible for.
University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 Summary
- Level of Degree: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- University: University of Calgary
- Country: Canada
- Program Period: Depends on your selected program.
- Undergraduate: April 15, July 15, November 15 in 2023
The University of Calgary Scholarships for international students are available to those who have completed a minimum of three years of secondary school education. The University values diversity, which is reflected in its scholarship program. Students are eligible to apply if they are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, or landed immigrant (landed immigrant status does not have to be ongoing). They must also be an international student from the following countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.
If you are an international student, then this opportunity might be perfect for you. The University of Calgary offers a scholarship that covers
- tuition fees and living expenses.
- your tuition fees are covered,
- also your living expenses like rent, food, and other necessities.
This means that as long as you maintain an average grade level, you’ll never have to worry about how to pay for school again!
Requirements to apply
University of Calgary Scholarships are open to international students who meet the following requirements:
Must be a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Calgary for the 2023/2024 school year.
- GPA 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale (academic standing)
- Have completed a minimum of two semesters by December 31, 2023.
- You can apply using the link given at the last.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships
To be eligible for a University of Calgary scholarship, you must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You are an international student.
- You are currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at university.
- You have completed or are completing a first degree (BA, BSc, etc.) from another university.
How to apply for University of Calgary Scholarships?
It’s not too late to apply! The University of Calgary Scholarships is available to international students and applications close on February 1, 2023. Scholarships cover full tuition fees and provide a monthly living allowance.
To read more about this University of Calgary Scholarships, you can visit the official website:
More Scholarships For You:
- Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 [Fully Funded]
- Georgia State University scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Scholarship In Maryland 2023 – Apply Now!
- University of Miami Scholarships in USA 2023 | Study in USA