Finally, the wait is over because Queens University Scholarships in Canada are now open. Congratulations and welcome to the Queens University. In this article we will explain each and everything you want to know about Scholarships at Queens University in Canada for 2023. we will also be covering how to apply and how to get accepted into this scholarship program in 2023. Canada offers multiple Scholarships to high school students each year, both in Canada and across the country, with many thousands of students applying every year for these Scholarships.
Queens University in Kingston, Ontario has over 60 undergraduate programs, over 25 graduate and multiple Ph.D. programs. The university offers more than $2 million in scholarships and awards to entering students each year, ranging from $5,000 to $40,000 in value. These Queens University Scholarships are available to international and Canadian citizens who are entering the university as undergraduate students or starting graduate work at the University.
Queens University in Canada offers hundreds of scholarships to both local and international students every year. The Queens University Scholarships in Canada 2023 are given to exceptional students who wish to pursue undergraduate, graduate or PhD level study at the renowned university. If you’re looking for the most generous scholarship opportunities in Canada, read on!
Details About Queen’s University Scholarships Canada 2023
- Country: Canada
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th November 2022
Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. Programs
Queens University is a university that was founded by Queen Victoria in 1841. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs. The academic programs are organized into six schools: Arts and Science, Engineering and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences, the School of Business Administration, the School of Graduate Studies, and the School of Medicine.
Queens offers scholarships to incoming international students from all over the world. These scholarships have different requirements such as nationality and grade point average.
The application deadline for these scholarships is January 1st of each year with an October 1st response date.
Stipends, Bursaries, and Awards
Queens offers a range of scholarships, bursaries and awards to students who meet the criteria. Scholarships are granted on the basis of an applicant’s academic achievement and/or personal interests. Bursaries are awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. Awards are given out to outstanding students with academic excellence, community service, and leadership qualities.
Available Fields of Study offered by Queens University
The Queen’s University offers Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. Degree programs Canada with Scholarship as well as for.
- Concurrent Education
- Creative Arts
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Languages and Cultures
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
You can Browse other Programs (Here)
Types of Queens University Scholarships
- Federal Scholarships and Awards
- Internal Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards, and Bursaries
- Provincial Scholarships and Awards
- External Funding and Awards
- Emergency and Needs-Based Funding
- International Students
- Travel and Conference Awards and Bursaries
- Teaching Assistantships
- Research Assistantships
- Non-Competitive Awards and Loans
- Queen’s Tri-Agency Recipient Recognition Awards
- Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
- CGS-M, CGS-D (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR) and other external awards
Things to Consider When Applying
- What degree are you seeking?
- What is your field of study? -What is the length of your program?
- How much money do you need to go to school?
- Do you have any special needs (disabilities)?
- Do you have a familial connection to Queens University, if so what degree and year(s) did they graduate from the school?
- Are you a current student of Queens University?
- Is there an essay prompt attached to the scholarship application or can it be written about anything?
- Are there restrictions on who can apply for the scholarship or must it be open to anyone who meets certain qualifications?
- Does this scholarship have anything specific that will happen during summer breaks such as internships with Canadian businesses and other organizations related to international affairs, engineering and law.
Eligibility requirements vary depending on the scholarship and the year it was made available. For example, some scholarships require the student to be a resident of Kingston and attend an undergraduate program full-time while others have no residency requirement but may have other criteria such as academic excellence or community service hours.
- You should have good academic records
- you must be international students
- you must have 3+ CGPA
- You must be willing to return to your home country after the completion of your degree.
How to Apply for the Queens Scholarship Canada?
To be considered for the scholarship, students must apply online. They are required to submit a letter of intent, describing their academic and personal achievements, as well as a transcript from high school or university. The letter of intent should be no longer than 500 words and should include a paragraph about why they are applying to Queen’s. Applicants will also need to provide two letters of reference that can attest to their abilities and potential future contributions.
More Scholarships For You:
- Top 10 Largest Scholarships in the World 2022 [Updated]
- International Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2023
- York University Scholarships In Canada 2023 – Apply Now!