The Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship program that provides full funding for students to study at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses for the duration of the scholarship recipient’s studies. In order to be eligible for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship, applicants must be international students who are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to a Japanese university.
The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, and successful applicants will have a strong track record of academic achievement. The Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for talented international students to pursue their studies in Japan. If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, please read on for more information.
Description of Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Scholarship Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Programs: Master’s, Doctoral, Integrated Doctoral Education Program
- Countries: All over the world
- Scholarship Deadline: 8 December 2022.
The Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship offers a range of benefits to its recipients. These benefits include full tuition waiver, a monthly stipend, and coverage of the cost of travel to and from Japan. The scholarship also provides health insurance and access to on-campus housing.
1. Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Be between 18 and 30 years old as of April 1st of the year of admission
- Have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from high school by March 31st of the year of admission
- Have earned above 75% in their high school final examinations, or have an equivalent academic record
- Not be enrolled in another educational institution at the time of application
Types of Tokyo Tech scholarships:
- There are two types of Tokyo Tech scholarships:
The Tokyo Tech Scholarship for Privately Financed International Students: This scholarship is available to international students who will be attending Tokyo Tech as self-financed students. The amount of the scholarship is 50,000 yen per month and it is renewable for up to four years.
- The Global Leader Program Scholarship: This scholarship is available to international students who have been admitted to the Global Leader Program. The amount of the scholarship is 300,000 yen per year and it is renewable for up to two years.
- Masters: 2 Years
- Doctoral degree: 3 Years
- Integrated Doctoral Education: 3 Year
Available Fields and Majors
The Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship offers a number of fields and majors for students to choose from. Some of the available fields include engineering, science, and mathematics. The majors that are offered vary depending on the field, but some of the most popular majors include electrical engineering, computer science, and physics.
Students who are interested in attending the Tokyo Institute of Technology can apply for the scholarship through the school’s website. The deadline to apply is typically in late November or early December.
- Completed Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
Last date to apply:
The deadline form for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship application to study in Japan is 8 December 2022.
How to Apply!
To apply for this scholarship you can visit the link given below read details completely before applying for scholarship.
If you have any questions about these scholarships or the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions at Tokyo Tech.
More Scholarships For You:
- The University of Tasmania Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
- European Government Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
- Eiffel France Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully FundeD
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-24 – Scholarship In France