UK high commission scholarship is one of the most popular scholarship programs by UK Government The UK high commission has announced its scholarship programme for 2023. This is a great opportunity for international students who want to study in the UK. The programme will cover all expenses related to tuition, accommodation, and living costs. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, read on for more information.
About UK High Commission Scholarship 2023-24
- Country: UK
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded by the British Govt
Top Fully Funded UK Scholarships that are open
There are a number of fantastic scholarships available to international students wanting to study in the UK. Here are just a few of the top fully-funded scholarships that are currently open:
1. The Chevening Scholarship Program – This program offers full scholarships to international students from over 160 countries to study at any UK institution.
2. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan – Offers full and partial scholarships to Commonwealth citizens from low and middle-income countries to study in the UK.
3. The Marshall Scholarship Program – Provides full funding for up to 40 American students per year to study at any UK university.
4. The Fulbright Commission – Offers a range of scholarships for US citizens to study in the UK, including full funding for some programs.
5. The British Council’s GREAT Scholarships – Offers a number of full and partial scholarships for students from selected countries wanting to study in the UK.
(Complete list of UK high commission Scholarships is given below)
#1 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for 2023/24
The UK government offers a number of scholarships for international students from Commonwealth countries. One of these is the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme, which provides funding for students to study in the UK at participating universities.
To be eligible for a UK high commission scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a Commonwealth country (excluding the UK)
- Be permanently resident in a Commonwealth country (excluding the UK)
- Have been offered a place on an eligible course at a participating university
Meet the eligibility criteria for your chosen course, as well as the scholarship’s general eligibility criteria
Not have already studied or worked full-time for one year or more in a high-income country* before commencing your scholarship
#2 Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24 (Fully Funded)
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a highly competitive, fully-funded scholarship for international students wishing to study at the University of Cambridge. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and living expenses for the duration of your studies, and is open to applicants from any country outside the United Kingdom.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be applying to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge. You will also need to demonstrate excellent academic achievement, as well as leadership potential and a commitment to improving the lives of others.
If you are awarded a Gates Cambridge Scholarship, you will join a community of over 1,000 scholars from more than 100 countries who are pursuing postgraduate studies at Cambridge. As a scholar, you will have access to a range of resources and support, including funding for research and travel, mentoring and career development opportunities.
#3 Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK (Fully Funded)
The Clarendon Scholarship is a competitive scholarship offered by the UK government to international students. The scholarship provides full funding for one academic year of study at any university in the United Kingdom.
The Clarendon Scholarship was established in 2001 and is funded by the UK Department for Education. The scholarship is named after Clarendon House, which was the home of the first Chancellor of the University of Oxford, Henry III.
To be eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be citizens of a country outside the European Union
- Have completed their secondary education within the past two years
- Be aged 18 or over at the time of application
- Not have previously studied at a university in the UK
Application Deadline: March 1st 2023
#4 Oxford University Scholarships for 2023
The UK High Commission is offering scholarships for international students to study at Oxford University in 2023. The Oxford scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate studies, and will cover the full cost of tuition, accommodation, and living expenses.
Applications for the scholarship are open to all international students who meet the academic requirements for admission to Oxford University. The selection process will take into account the academic merits of the applicant, as well as their financial need.
For more information on how to apply for the UK High Commission scholarship, please visit their website or contact their office.
#5 GREAT UK Scholarships 2022-23
The UK high commission scholarship for international students is a great opportunity to study in the United Kingdom. Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students from any country. The scholarships are worth up to £10,000 per year for tuition fees and living expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be an international student who is planning to study in the UK at an accredited university. You must also have been offered a place on a course that starts in the academic year 2022-23.
The deadline for applications is 31 March 2023. For more information and to apply, please visit the high commission website.
#6 British University of Suffolk Scholarships 2023
The British University of Suffolk offers a number of scholarships for international students who wish to study at the university. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students and cover a range of subjects.
- The International Baccalaureate Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students who have completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma with 38 points or above. The scholarship is worth up to £3,000 per year and is available for students studying any subject at the university.
- The Academic Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students who have achieved excellent academic results in their previous studies. The scholarship is worth up to £6,000 per year and is available for students studying any subject at the university.
- The Research Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students undertaking research at the university. The scholarship is worth up to £10,000 per year and is available for students undertaking research in any subject area.
- The Professional Development Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students undertaking a professional development course at the university. The scholarship is worth up to £5,000 per year and is available for students undertaking a professional development course in any subject area.
#7 British University Manchester Scholarships 2023
The UK High Commission offers a number of scholarships for international students who wish to study at British universities. The scholarships are worth up to £10,000 and are available for students from any country.
Applications for the scholarships are now open and will close on 31st March 2023. To apply, you must first create an account on the UK High Commission website. Once you have done this, you will be able to access the application form.
The form will ask for your personal details, educational history and reasons for wanting to study in the UK. You will also be asked to provide a personal statement and two references.
Once you have submitted your application, it will be assessed by a panel of experts. If you are successful, you will be notified of your scholarship award within six weeks.
If you have any questions about the scholarship or the application process, please contact the UK High Commission Scholarship team at email@example.com