Today we are going to discuss the University of Twente Scholarship. Looking for a way to finance your education as a top international student? In the Netherlands, apply for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2024. The Master’s degree program at Twente University is open to outstanding students from both EU / EEA and non-EU / EEA countries. It seeks the best and most inspiring international students to join an amazing and ever-growing group of young students with the potential to contribute to the future of the world through their ingenious and ingenious methods.
About 50 scholarships are awarded by University Twente each year to outstanding students from EU / EEA and non-EU / EEA countries to study for a Master’s degree in the Netherlands. In terms of courses, programs, and other aspects, students and professors at Twente University are very different. Nature surrounds the center with peace, tranquility, and serenity, with all its natural beauty. The center was established in 1961 as the Technische Hogeschool Twente. It was later renamed Universiteit Twente (University of Twente – UT). Twente University in the Netherlands offers a number of Bachelor’s and Masters degree programs taught in English.
Winners of UTS scholarships will receive approximately € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. For those who apply for the two-year program, certain conditions must be met in order to retain the bursary. UTS recipients may also be eligible for additional scholarships (e.g. Kipaji Scholarship). In addition to the unique opportunity to study abroad for free, there are countless special student trials, for example, access to the best education offered by one of Europe’s top universities under the guidance of world-class advisers and scholars.
Details of University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2024:
- Sponsor Country: Netherlands
- Course Levels: Masters Degree program
- sponsor University: University of Twente
- Number of Scholarships (Awards) : Up to 50
- Scholarship Value or amount: up to €22,000 per annum
- Deadline of scholarships: February 1, 2024.
- Eligibility of students : EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
List of available Study Fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Business Information Technology
- Communication Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Computer Science
- Educational Science & Technology
- Embedded Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental & Energy Management
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- European Studies
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Systems & Control
- 10 Best Scholarships in Norway 2023-25 – Apply Now
- Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2024 | Fully Funded
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarship 2023 in the Netherland:
- Successful students will receive € 3,000 – € 22,000 per year.
- Students will be able to test and access world-class research laboratories.
- In addition, applicants may apply for the Kipaji Scholarship program.
- An overview of the estimated cost of living while studying at Twente University.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Twente UTS Scholarship in the Netherlands:
- Scholarship applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- The University of Twente should have granted you access to one of UT Master’s eligible programs
- To qualify for a scholarship, you must have at least 50% European Credits.
- You must have a certificate of proficiency in English.
How do you apply for University of Twente Scholarship
Applicants must first apply for admission to the king’s program at Twente University.
The student must apply for a separate study upon receipt of the application for admission.
You can now apply for a UTS bursary with your student number.
Deadline for University of Twente Scholarship
The deadline for applying to the University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2024-25 in the Netherlands is 1 February 2024.