The UWE Bristol International Scholarships are awarded to international undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study in the United Kingdom. This UK scholarship is an amazing open door for students who wish to study abroad. These UWE Bristol International Scholarships will enable you to explore the essence of Europe, the United Kingdom.
The United Kingdom offers students a number of partial and fully funded scholarship grants. UK universities are just like home to thousands of international students from almost every country around the world as most students aspire to study in the UK is popular due to its high-quality education and international universities and professors.
Scholarship recipients who receive grants from overseas scholarships will receive their scholarship as a hard copy whenever they are offered a scholarship. University of West England Bristol offers several scholarships for new students who will be starting their bachelor’s or master’s studies this year at UWE Bristol; students must be registered as foreign paying students. Different bursaries and bursaries are offered in different countries and courses.
- Sponsor Country: United Kingdom
- Coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligibility: All students
- Degree levels: Masters and Bachelors
- Following is the eligibility criteria for UWE Bristol International Scholarship in the UK:
- Students must apply for admission to the University of West England.
- Students must be from non-EU countries.
- Students should not study in the UK beforehand.
- Students must be recognized as internationally paid students.
- Students should not receive support from any other bursary, sponsorship or prize.
- 50% scholarship funding does not apply to MBA, BPTC, GDL, MSc Robotics and LPC.
Benefits of UWE Bristol International scholarships
The UWE Bristol International scholarships will offer a variety of scholarships to international students enrolled in appropriate undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- The first business scholarship will be awarded to a student studying at Bristol Business School. The scholarship will provide £ 600.
- British council bursaries will be awarded to Indian students. Eight bursaries will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The Faculty of Art, Creative Industries and Education Dean’s scholarship awards £ 1,000 for the first 2 years of the degree program. The bursary also rewards £ 5,000 for MA graduates.
- The Chancellor’s scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fee.
- The Faculty of Health and Applied Science Dean’s Scholarship rewards 100% and 50% of tuition fees.
- The university also offers several other scholarships ranging from £ 1,000 to $ 5,000.
- Read: USTC Scholarship 2022 in China [Fully Funded]
You can follow the link given below if you want to apply for the scholarship in the UK for international students.