Are you looking to study in Australia but don’t have IELTS? Or are you struggling to pay for university tuition? Luckily, there are options for students who find themselves in either of these situations. In this blog post, we will explore Australian universities without IELTS as well as scholarships available to students studying in Australia. Whether you’re looking to study at a world-renowned university or simply save some money on tuition, read on to learn more about your options.
Australia is a world-renowned destination for higher education, with many of its universities ranking highly in international league tables. The country also offers a range of scholarships to international students, which can help cover the cost of tuition and living expenses.
There are a number of Australian universities that do not require IELTS for admission. This includes some of the country’s top institutions, such as the University of Melbourne, the University of Queensland, and the University of New South Wales. Other Australian Universities Without IELTS may consider applicants who have completed an alternative English language test, such as TOEFL or PTE.
There are also a number of scholarships available to international students studying in Australia. These include scholarships offered by the Australian government, as well as private organizations and charities. Scholarships can help cover the cost of tuition fees and living expenses and can make studying in Australia more affordable for students from a variety of backgrounds.
Australian Universities Without IELTS and Scholarships 2023
- Scholarships Country: Australia
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarships Degree Levels: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
List of Australian Universities without IELTS
There are a number of universities in Australia that do not require IELTS for admission. This is great news for students who may not have the time or opportunity to take the IELTS test. Below is a list of Australian Universities Without IELTS:
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- University of Adelaide
- University of Canberra
- University of Central Queensland
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania Victoria University Western Australia
List of Scholarships to Study in Australia
1# Sydney Scholars Award 2022
The Sydney Scholars Award is a prestigious award that recognizes academic excellence. It is open to high-achieving students who are undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the University of Sydney.
To be eligible for the award, students must have achieved a minimum WAM of 80% in their previous degree. They must also be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Sydney.
The Sydney Scholars Award comes with a number of benefits, including a $10,000 cash prize and automatic entry into the University of Sydney’s Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship program. The award also provides recipients with exclusive access to a range of services and resources, including mentoring and career development support.
2# Australian Awards Scholarships 2023
Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious international scholarships and fellowships funded by the Australian Government. They offer the next generation of global leaders an opportunity to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia.
The scholarships are aimed at high-achieving individuals who demonstrate leadership potential, a commitment to their home country, and a desire to contribute to development in their region.
Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships for 2023 will open in mid-2022. The application process will be managed by Education Australia (EA).
To be eligible for an Australia Awards Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an eligible country and residing in that country at the time of application
- Meet the relevant scholarship eligibility criteria as outlined below
- Not have previously held an Australian Government-funded scholarship
- Be available to commence their scholarship program in Australia within 6 months of receiving an award notification.
- Academic merit
- Relevant work experience
- Leadership potential
- English language proficiency
Please visit the Education Australia website for more information on applying for these scholarships.
3# Destination Australia Scholarships 2022
Australia is a land of opportunity for international students. With its high-quality education and renowned universities, the country attracts students from all over the world. However, getting into an Australian university can be challenging, especially if you don’t have a strong command of the English language.
Luckily, there are a number of scholarships available for international students who want to study in Australia. These scholarships can cover the cost of tuition, living expenses, and other associated costs. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best scholarships for international students studying in Australia.
The Australian government offers Destination Australia Scholarships to encourage international students to study in regional Australia. The scholarships are worth up to $15,000 per year and are available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. To be eligible, you must be enrolled in or applying for an eligible course at an approved institution in regional Australia. For more information on the Destination Australia Scholarships, visit the website.
4# Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) provides financial support for eligible domestic and international students to undertake a higher degree by research (HDR) at participating Australian universities.
RTP Scholarships are available to cover the cost of tuition fees and living expenses, and can be held for the duration of your candidature.
There are two types of RTP Scholarships:
- RTP Stipend Scholarships: provide a stipend to support living costs for the duration of your HDR candidature. The amount of the stipend is determined by the Australian Government and is indexed annually. For 2023, the RTP stipend rate is $28,092 per annum (tax-free).
- RTP Fee Offset Scholarships: cover your tuition fees (up to four years for a PhD or two years for a Master’s degree) for the duration of your HDR candidature. If you receive an RTP Fee Offset Scholarship, you may also be eligible to receive a top-up scholarship from your university to bring your total funding up to the value of an RTP Stipend Scholarship.
To be eligible for an RTP Scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled or intending to enrol full time in an eligible HDR program at a participating Australian university;
- meet the citizenship/residency requirements; and
- have not completed more than two thirds of a research training program at doctoral level prior to commencing the
5# Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship
Griffith University is one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across its five campuses in Queensland. The university is also home to some of the country’s most prestigious research facilities.
Griffith University offers a number of scholarships for international students, including the Remarkable Scholarship. This scholarship is worth up to $20,000 and is available to students from any country who are enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university.
To be eligible for the Remarkable Scholarship, students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous studies and demonstrate financial need. Students must also be able to provide evidence of their commitment to making a positive contribution to the Griffith community.
The Remarkable Scholarship is just one of the many scholarships available to international students at Griffith University. For more information about this and other scholarships, please visit the university’s website.
6# Fully-Funded Rotary Peace Fellowships
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is a highly competitive, fully-funded fellowship program for international students wishing to pursue a career in peace and conflict studies. The fellowship provides funding for up to two years of study at one of Rotary’s partner universities, as well as a living stipend and travel expenses. Fellows also have the opportunity to participate in professional development activities, including internships and field work.
Since its inception in 2002, the Rotary Peace Fellowship has supported over 1,600 fellows from more than 100 countries. The fellowship has helped train leaders who are working to advance peace and conflict resolution around the world.
7# Monash University Scholarships
Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities and offers a range of scholarships to help students meet the costs of their studies.
Monash University Scholarships are available to international students from a range of backgrounds and countries. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need, or a combination of both.
The Monash University Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to outstanding students who demonstrate financial need. The program aims to assist students in meeting the costs associated with their studies, such as tuition fees, living expenses and books.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate study, including research degrees. To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet the academic requirements for their chosen course of study.
8# Deakin University Scholarships
Deakin University Scholarships are available to international students who have achieved excellent academic results. The scholarships are worth up to $30,000 and cover the tuition fees for the duration of your course.
To be eligible for a Deakin University Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Have achieved excellent academic results in your previous studies
- Be commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Deakin University
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for a Deakin University Scholarship by completing an online application form.
Remaining Scholarships to study at Australian Universities:
- Australian National University Scholarships
- Australian Government Scholarships at the University of Griffith
- University of Tasmania Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships
- 300 University of South Australia Scholarships
- University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia
- Australian Government Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- Australian Government Scholarships at the University of Flinders
- Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Western Australia
- Australian Government Scholarships at the University of South Wales
(For Complete details of each scholarship you can use our search filter to find detailed information of each scholarship, Good Luck <3 )
More Scholarships For You:
- University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University Of Chicago Scholarships 2023-2024 | Study at Chicago
- Fully Funded British Scholarships 2023 For International Students