The scholarship application season is just around the corner and if you’re looking for a way to make your application stand out, look no further than this blog post! We’ve gathered a list of top fully-funded scholarships in Hong Kong for international students wishing to study there in 2023. So whether you’re wanting to study at the prestigious University of Hong Kong or one of Hong Kong’s other world-renowned institutions, be sure to check out this blog post for a comprehensive list of scholarships that will help make your dreams of studying in Hong Kong a reality!
The Hong Kong Scholarships 2023 are now open for applications from eligible students around the world. These scholarships are fully funded and will cover all the expenses of the selected students during their studies in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Scholarships are offered by the Government of Hong Kong in order to encourage international students to pursue their studies in Hong Kong. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Details About Fully Funded Scholarships in Hong Kong 2023
- Country: Hong Kong
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: Open Now
Benefits of Hong Kong scholarships
Hong Kong is one of the most popular study destinations for international students. The city offers a unique blend of East and West and is home to world-renowned universities such as the University of Hong Kong and the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
One of the main reasons why students choose to study in Hong Kong is because of the generous scholarships that are available. Scholarships can cover the full cost of tuition, living expenses, and even airfare.
Some of the most popular scholarships for international students in Hong Kong include:
- The Fulbright Scholarship: The Fulbright Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship that covers the full cost of tuition, living expenses, and airfare. It is open to US citizens who are planning to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at a Hong Kong university.
- The HKUST International Student Scholarship: The HKUST International Student Scholarship is open to non-local students who are planning to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at HKUST. The scholarship covers up to 100% of tuition fees and provides a monthly stipend for living expenses.
- The Croucher Foundation scholarship: The Croucher Foundation scholarship is open to international students who are planning to pursue a research degree at a Hong Kong university. It covers the full cost of tuition as well as a monthly stipend for living expenses.
(If you are an international student then the below list is for you to read and apply)
List of Hong Kong Universities Offering Scholarships
There are many universities in Hong Kong that offer scholarships to students. Some of these scholarships are full scholarships that cover all expenses, while others are partial scholarships that only cover a portion of the costs associated with attending university.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship to attend a university in Hong Kong, research the various options available and determine which type of scholarship would best suit your needs.
There are a few Fully Funded Scholarships in Hong Kong for international students. The most common and popular ones are:
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Masters and PhD Scholarship
- The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
- The HKUST Jockey Club Scholarship for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The CUHK Master of Social Sciences Scholarship in Chinese Studies
Some of the other Hong Kong universities that offer scholarships include the Chinese University of Hong Kong, the University of Hong Kong, and the City University of Hong Kong. Scholarships are typically awarded based on academic merit, but some need-based scholarships are also available.
Available Fields and Major
- Engineering and Technology
- Social Science and Business Studies
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Hong Kong
To be eligible for a fully funded scholarship in Hong Kong, you must:
- Be a citizen of Hong Kong
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet the age requirement of 18-25 years old
- Demonstrate financial need
If you meet the above criteria, you may be eligible for a fully funded scholarship to study in Hong Kong. Scholarships are awarded based on merits and financial needs. you will be examined on the following factors.
- Academic excellence
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Research Ability
- Leadership abilities
To apply for any of Scholarships in Hong Kong, you must submit your application via the university’s online application portal. Along with your application, you will also need to submit your CV, transcripts, research proposal (for PhD applicants), and two letters of recommendation.
- To Apply and for more details, you can visit Hong Kong Government Scholarships.
More Scholarships For You:
- University Of Windsor Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- Government of Singapore Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Fully Funded Italy Scholarships 2023-2024: Study for free in Italian Universities