Study portion brings another amazing opportunity for those students who want to study in Singapore. The Government of Singapore Scholarships is now inviting all the international students from all countries to apply for this scholarship program offered by the government of Singapore. Those students who are doing their master or PhD degree program are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. the scholars of this scholarship program will study in the top universities of Singapore after their four-year bachelor’s degree program. Government of Singapore Scholarships are fully funded by the government of Singapore so,all the expenses during the degree program will be covered by the host institute.
Singapore is one of the beautiful and suitable places to study any degree program. Singapore universities are ranked in top universities of the world. There are many benefits of studying in Singapore like Singapore is cheaper than the USA, UK, and Canada and has a better educational system. Some scholarships in Singapore that do not require any ILETS . you should explore our website and apply for these types of scholarships.
There is no registration fee for Government of Singapore Scholarships . All the courses will be taught in English under this scholarship program. Every year the government of Singapore provides more than 950 scholarships to international students. Host institute receives more than 30,000 scholarship applications every year. Students from more than 172 countries are studying under this scholarship program in Singapore. Check out the details given below and apply for Government of Singapore Scholarships.
Details About Government of Singapore Scholarships 2023
- Sponsor Country: Singapore
- Available Degree programs: Masters and Masters Leading to PhD
- reward: Fully Funded
- Deadline : December 1, 2022
The Government of Singapore provided almost 240 scholarships for 2023.
As we discussed above, the Government of Singapore Scholarships are fully funded which means all the expenses of the students during their degree will be covered by the host institution.
Also see: University Of British Columbia Scholarships In Canada || Funded
- Complete Tuition Fees
- $2,000,will be given to scholars every month which can be increased to $2,500 if the scholar passes and qualify for the examination.
- $1500 will be given to scholars for an Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- $100 will be given to scholars for settling
- All the students residing in any country of the world can apply for this scholarship program.
- Students must not enroll in any other scholarship program in Singapore.
- Applicants must have strong academic records, it will increase their chances for getting elected for the scholarship
- Students should have good communication and speaking skills.
- Applicants must have excellent skills in written and spoken English language
- Students can submit their result of GRE ,IELTS , TOEFL , SAT I and II / GATE results for increasing chances but this is optional.
Students must have to submit all the required documents by the host institute . Do not send documents in hard form to the institute because the application submitted online will be entertained .
- Photo: Recent passport-size photo of the applicant (in .jpeg or .png formats)
- Transcripts and Reports: Students must have to submit copies of all transcripts, translated into English.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree Transcripts: students must have to submit the certificate and transcripts of their master and bachelors degree programs
- Recommendation Letters: All the applicants for the Government of Singapore Scholarships have to submit two Recommendation letters, you can get these letters from the university you last studied.
December 1, 2022, is the last date to submit an online application for Government of Singapore Scholarships. After the deadline, no application will be considered for the scholarship program.
All the application procedure for Government of Singapore Scholarships is online. you are advised to submit all the correct information when submitting an online application for this scholarship program.
More Scholarships For You:
- Fully Funded Italy Scholarships 2023-2024: Study for free in Italian Universities
- University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Australian Universities Without IELTS & Scholarships in Australia 2023