The University of Bristol is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders and innovators. The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship is designed to do just that – it provides an opportunity for high-achieving students to pursue their passions and make a difference in the world. The scholarship is available to incoming first-year undergraduate students from any country and covers the full cost of tuition fees for three years of study.
In addition, recipients will receive a generous living allowance and access to a number of exclusive academic and professional development opportunities. If you are driven by a desire to make an impact and want to join a world-leading university, we encourage you to apply for the Think Big Scholarship.
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship provides an opportunity for outstanding students to study at the University of Bristol. The scholarship is worth up to £10,000 and is open to students from any country.
Applications for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship are now open. The scholarship is available for students applying to start their studies at the University of Bristol on March 2. The deadline for applications is open. For more information, read the complete article.
About University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2023
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Programs: Undergraduate, Masters
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program
- Scholarship Deadline: March 29 and June 13 (annual)
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship offers full coverage of tuition fees and a maintenance grant for one academic year. The scholarship is open to UK, EU and international students who are applying to study an undergraduate course at the University of Bristol.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous studies and demonstrate their potential to succeed at Bristol. The scholarship selection committee will also consider applicants’ personal circumstances, including any financial hardship they may be experiencing.
If you are awarded the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you will receive a maintenance grant of £7,500 per academic year. This will be paid directly into your bank account at the beginning of each term. In addition, your tuition fees will be covered in full for the duration of your studies.
- Undergraduate scholarships for September 2023:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate scholarships for September 2023:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
School of Arts
- Archeology and Anthropology
- Film and Television
School of Humanities
- theology and Religion
- Classics and Ancient History
- History of Art
School Of Modern Languages
- Latin American
- Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Centre for Academic Language and Development
School of Health Sciences
- Bristol Medical School
- Translational Health Sciences
- Population Health Sciences
- Bristol Veterinary School
- Bristol Dental School
- Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals
- School of Anatomy
School of Engineering
- School of Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, & Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
School of Life Sciences
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- School of Biochemistry
- School of Psychological Science
- School of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Neuroscience
Social Sciences & Law
- School of Accounting and Finance
- School of Education
- School of Economics
- School of Management
- School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies
- School for Policy Studies
- University of Bristol Law School
School of Science
- School of Chemistry
- School of Geographical Sciences
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Physics
- School of Mathematics
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of a Commonwealth country
- Be an undergraduate student at the University of Bristol
- Have applied for, or be currently enrolled in, an eligible full-time undergraduate course at the University of Bristol
- Have achieved, or be predicted to achieve, excellent academic results
- Show financial need
If you meet all of the above criteria, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship when you apply for your course at the University of Bristol.
The University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship offers an incredible opportunity for students to get a world-class education while also having the chance to make a difference in the world. The scholarship provides full tuition and fees, as well as a living stipend, for four years of study at the University of Bristol. In addition, the scholarship provides funding for travel and research opportunities, so that recipients can really make the most of their time at university.
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship is open to students from any country who demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to making a difference in the world. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you will need to submit an application form, as well as a personal statement, CV, and two letters of recommendation. The deadline for applications is May 31st.
For more information about the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, please visit their website or contact their office directly.
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship offers a range of benefits to its recipients. Firstly, the scholarship provides full funding for one year of study at the University of Bristol. This includes tuition fees, accommodation, and living costs. Secondly, the scholarship also provides a £10,000 stipend to help cover additional costs such as travel and course materials. Finally, the scholarship offers access to a range of support services, including academic mentoring and career guidance.
How to Apply!
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship offers a unique opportunity for high-achieving students to receive funding for their studies. The scholarship is open to all UK and EU students who are applying to study at the University of Bristol.
To be considered for the scholarship, students must have an offer of admission to study at the University of Bristol. They must also demonstrate excellent academic achievement and have a strong personal statement.
Applications for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship are now open and will close on March 29 and June 13. To apply, students must complete an online application form which can be found on the University website.
To Apply For the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
- For Undergraduate: Click Here
- For Masters: Click Here
More Scholarships For You:
- Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2023
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
- Fully Funded British Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- Scholarships in Europe for 2022 Without IELTS [Fully Funded]